Tuscany Villa Care Home - Orangevale, CA

A nice home

The caregiver at this care home was very nice and my loved one liked her. The food looked good and well balanced. They kept the home clean and I would recommend it. My loved one was not yet ready to move into a care home.

Staff Does Not Use Sign Language

I was looking for respite care for my dad and it's extremely difficult to find a community that will be able to accommodate his physical impairments. He is dead so he needs a place where they use sign language so he can better communicate with them. The staff is friendly and nice and the community appeared to be well kept and clean. My dad is a picky eater so I don't expect him to like anything but it seemed to be ok.

I took a tour!!

When searching for a good community, we toured Tuscany Villa Care Home. It was a nice place, the tour guide was friendly and we had a good tour. It was just not what we were looking for at the time.

Tuscany Villa is exceptional.

Tuscany Villa is an exceptional place. They are kind, loving and focused on nutricianal needs. They make every day a special day for my family member. I live out of state and it i such a relief to know that they go above and beyound to ensure stimulation, comfort and all need are met. I would give them 10 stars if I could. :)

Our Experience

My grandmother was living at this community until the level of care changed. During that time, it was a good fit for the needs she had. I mostly went to her room when I was visiting and her room was clean. The staff were no problems until we had to relocate my grandmother to a new community.

All About Chicken

The woman there said she thought beef and pork and fish were not good for you so they had chicken at least once a day. Chicken is a good meat but you can't eat it for every meal. I also didn't like that it was just her. She was all alone taking care of these people and she was older, herself. It's too much for one person. That didn't make me comfortable.