Merrill Gardens at Solivita Marketplace - Kissimmee, FL

Independent Living is the right choice

My 83 year old mother in in independent living and loves her new apartment.
She has many new friends and the staff in very helpful when needed.
The meals are a good and the chef makes it right if any problem arises. [Name removed] is constantly adjusting the menu with new suggestions from menu meetings each month.

Very beautiful. Spotless. Too much and they don't take Medicaid

Excellent facility! Exceptionally clean and beautifully appointed. Staff is professional, warm, friendly, and caring. My Mom loved her visit and was invited by staff and residents to come back and visit with them. I will definitely use this facility again if when respite care is needed.

Matt Phipps

Thank you for the kind feedback, we’re glad we were able to make such an impression on you and your mother. If either of you need any additional information, or just want to come by to see the community again, don’t hesitate to give us a call.

I Picked This Community

When searching for the right community I wanted to be close to my daughter. Volterra at Solivita Marketplace was in the right location and it is a good fit for me.

Matt Phipps

Family is such an important consideration when you’re trying to determine the best community. I’m so glad we were able to help you stay in close proximity to your daughter. Next time she’s visiting, stop by and say hello!

by far our favorite. Independent living apartments are beautiful, full kitchen including dishwasher, and laundry in the apartment. up to 2 bdrm, more spacious than other places we've visited. No buy-in, 30 day lease. Would have to move to assisted living if needed. Assisted living apts are very nice as well, separate living and bedroom. No kitchen or laundry in room for assisted. Didn't meet a lot of residents, don't know about compatibility with Mom.

Matt Phipps

We appreciate you touring our community and are glad you liked the amenities we have to offer. We’d be happy to arrange another visit where you and your mother can meet a few of our residents, and see some of the additional services and programs we provide. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at any time regarding this, or any other inquiry you might have.

Executive Director, Volterra at Solivita Marketplace

Very Nice. Dad liked it! Concerned with affordability. Located 20 minutes from work.

Matt Phipps

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, and coming to see us! I or anyone from our sales and marketing team, would be happy to provide you any additional information about our cost structure, or the variety of programs, services and amenities available on our campus. If interested, please contact us directly.

Executive Director, Volterra at Solivita Marketplace

Amazing Floor Plan!!

This community was one of my parents top choices. It had a beautiful open floor plan with lots of great amenities offered to there residents. I loved how friendly and welcoming the staff made you feel as well as the current residents. I overall have no complaints and would have chose this facility for my parents but it was just too far of a drive for my family.

This is a brand new nice community!

They offer a variety of activities at Volterra. The staff is helpful, polite and caring. After looking at the menu I see they offer a variety of choices. I would recommend this community.