We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
At Tranquil Woods, everyday is like a vacation in a wooded resort.
Our beautiful, spacious yards are ideal for activities, exercise, or just relaxing in the great outdoors. Sitting on the warm and comfortable redwood deck, one will enjoy a spectacular view of the forest. The deck is level with the inside floor to make entering and exiting easy.
All of our spacious bedrooms have beautiful views. The beds are extra long, for greater comfort; however, we also accommodate those who prefer their own, familiar furniture. Hospital beds are also welcome. Internet and television services are included in each room as desired. Telephone service is also available.
Our bathrooms are clean and easy to access and use. We have a level, roll – in shower, and grab bars are placed throughout for comfort, safety, and security.
Our meals are all home cooked, with flavor, quality, and good health in mind. Meals are served in our beautiful dining area.
You’ll also enjoy the view of our lush outdoors from the comfort of the living room through the huge back window. Leather recliner sofas make for comfortable relaxation, and beautiful wood floors throughout the house make for easy mobility.
Our objective is to ensure that residents flourish through superb care, a rich environment, and active family involvement. Please come tour today! You’ll be glad you did.