2nd choice only because of my budget. May have to tweak the numbers a bit. Lovely, they've thought of everything.

We visited all the premier communities in Memphis. Town Village Audubon Park stood out due to the family feeling you get from the residents and staff. The staff is super responsive and accommodating! The residents are simply happy and friendly! Mom and dad love it here!

This is a possibility.
A few draw backs:
Need to find someone to manage medications.
Cable, phone & internet are extra charges

Great location, great facility

After touring several places in East Memphis, we were very happy to find Town Village. For our family, the location is an amazing plus. The facility is beautiful and has a very happy vibe. The residents all seemed to be enjoying themselves, while we visited. The prices are very competitive, and the units are nicely updated. The staff all seem very friendly and helpful. They offer all sorts of activities, including outdoor raised garden beds that the residents can maintain themselves- a very sweet touch. They have a little salon and convenience store on site. As well as rehab facilities that are charged through Medicare. We are very excited to make the move to Town Village with our loved one.

Our tour

This community looked clean when we visited and they do have an indoor swimming pool. The people I met were very nice. This community was just a little to large for my loved one.

Very Pleased with This Community

My mother couldn't be any more pleased with her move to this community. She already had friends in this community, so the transition was a lot easier because of that. We are very pleased with her move here, this is truly a first class community overall. The staff is extremely kind, and friend. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the community. Everything is working out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Care and patience

The care at this community is outstanding, I like that they do keep me informed on her progress and any changes. The community is always clean and well taken care of. The staff do everything they can to be patient and caring. The menu is outstanding. I like the meals also that are offered. They do offer the residents to the option of doing activities. We would recommend this community for a great value and care for other families and their loved ones.

Suited for My Mom

Town Village just fit our needs for my mom. Now she is doing great. She's pretty happy with all the meals and she is enjoying the activities that are planned out. She also wears a Elcomve bracelet in case of emergencies. The staff are friendly and professional. They call me when it is needed. It is a good community.

Pleased with my Move Here

I'am really enjoying my time here at this community. Everything is working our very well, and I'am pleased with my move to this community. It is a well-kept community, they do a great job with the cleanliness. The staff is very kind, and friendly. It has been a great experience.

Very Pleased with this Community

My mother is doing a lot better since her move to this community. They are taking very good care of her, and her needs. They have a great staff at this community, and they have been very helpful. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the facility. Everything is very well-kept. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this community. I'am pleased with all they have done for us, and this is a community I would recommend.

Taking Good Care of My Father

This is a nice community, and my father is doing well since his move to this community. He is recovering from surgery, and still getting adjusted. I do feel he is safe, and in good hands here. The staff is good. They are great at keeping up to date on information about my father. It has been a good experience so far, and I would recommend this community.

My Visit To The Community

This community was our second choice. The people we met during the tour were above friendly and helpful. The community seemed clean. They allow small pets and they offer daily activities.

My Father Is Doing Very Well At This Community

Everything has worked out very well for my father here at this community. He has adjusted well to it and I would recommend it. It is a lovely community they do a great job keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is very helpful. There are activities offered. He loves the food, the meals are nice. I know he is being cared for very well. This is a great community, and I would recommend it.

Staff is very kind and caring. Food is wonderful.

It's been wonderful, I am really pleased.

It's been wonderful, I am really pleased. Within minutes of a fall they had an ambulance there, and were doing exactly what we wanted. They feel like it's home now. They have been so impressed with the dining staff, everyone knew their name on the first day.

not too sure

seniors sleeping in lobby area. seemed dark and gloomy with a lot of seniors in poor health. Beat competitor's pricing but seemed too desperate to get us to sign the contract. Went elsewhere.

I and my family really liked the people and staff at Town Village. Everyone was friendly and the facility was clean and attractive. Doesn't work for my parents at this time but Stephanie was a sweetie and I fell in like with Mary Ellen, who seems to have designated herself as part of the Welcoming Committee. Only down side was the prices online do not match the actual prices. Need to give more realistic prices online, maybe per apartment square footage.

Has an abundance of amenities and I love that some of the seniors were on their way to shop as I arrived!! Stephanie was great. Explained everything really well. The store, ran by the residents...great idea. It was just soooo large. The hallways seemed extra long, however the elevators were close
Will more than likely revisit b4 final decision is made. .

Lucky Find

I fill lucky to have found Town Village Audubon Park here in Memphis for my Mother. The staff is great and Mom fells safe. The dinning room food is very good and varied. We appreciate the table service, but room service is available. My Mom enjoys the pool and other activities. Our only complaints: hallways are kept a little cool, and dinner service can be slow at times. all in all we are very happy.

The staff could not be nicer. They ha...

The staff could not be nicer. They have gone out of their way to welcome us and residents have been friendly and offered help as well. We liked the level of informality in furnishing and activities. there is so much they offer but they do it in a friendly way that made us feel comfortable. We are negotiating upgrades to the apartment so it is good to know that they are open to alternate arrangements. We will be moving in a month or so.

They are absolutely clean.

They are absolutely clean. There are a lot of card games, they have a few day trips, but I thought there would have been an established mens group. They have been extraordinary in accommodating us, and getting us acclimated, I would highly recommend them. The food is great. The transportation set up and the indoor pool was a plus. They have washer dryers in each room. They are very professional, helpful and open.

Beautiful, friendly, clean....

Beautiful, friendly, clean. I have more positive comments, but unfortunately it is a distance from my church. But I haven't taken Town Village off my list

2 bedrooms, undergoing reno...

2 bedrooms, undergoing renovations to upgrade facility. Can have one pet, maybe two. Can pay someone to walk pets.

Great!!

It's not perfect but it's really good. We're pleased with it. My dad has meals and I think they're very good. In fact, I'm going there for dinner tonight. I think the activities are good. My dad hasn't participated in a lot but they're good. They have several exercise classes and he enjoys the social things and playing bingo. The housekeeping has been very good. Any time there is something that needs repairing they are very prompt. It's a very friendly place and everyone is really happy to be there. He's doing as well as anywhere.

The only negative, and it's not really a negative, is I think they could do a little better with assigning someone to new people to show them around.

I'm very pleased. We're really glad he was able to move in there. I can't think of another place that would be as good for him. It's working out well.

Also a great place. Michel...

Also a great place. Michelle gave us a great tour. On the top of our list

Great Community

We chose this community because of the location. It is a good location for our family. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. The have a great value they are not the cheapest community in the area but they offer the most for the price. The staff is just outstanding. We are very pleased with them and would recommend them.

We were very impressed with...

We were very impressed with the facility.

Beautiful property

Beautiful property

“The team at Town Village can be summed up in one word – dedication. We are committed to providing the highest possible quality services to our residents.” Nestled in a quiet residential area in the heart of East Memphis, Town Village Audubon Park is conveniently located at the corner of Park Avenue and Cherry Road, near the beautiful gardens of the Dixon Gallery and the Botanic Gardens. Our location is close to Laurelwood Shopping Center, Oak Court Mall, Theatre Memphis and many of the area’s most popular shopping and dining options.

Our apartment-style community offers all the conveniences of home without any of the work. Town Village features its own game room, arts & crafts room, courtyard, indoor pool, fitness center, beauty salon, library and delightful sun porch. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with fully-equipped kitchens, washer/dryers, large walk-in closets and walk-in showers. With restaurant-style dining and flexible dining options, we offer a delicious variety of fresh and regional menu choices daily.

Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular activities include fitness classes, parties, poetry readings, bridge, happy hour, and coffee & danish on the community sunporch.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.