I LIKE THIS PLACE...

It's the people. VISTA SPRINGS HOWELL has a great committed team of employees that are all caregivers. My father receives attentive and proactive care. When he is smiling, I'm smiling, too. He frequently comments that he is glad that "we" found this place; that is a rather strong compliment from a 93 year old.
He enjoys the field trips and social activities. I enjoy the certainty that he is truly cared for by experts and caring individuals.
Management is accessible. Wellness team is exceptional. Social team is fun and inclusive. The kitchen team is fresh and creative.
I'm encouraged to participate and be involved in campus activities. Vista Springs Howell is a great COMMUNITY.

Very Accommodating

My mom is settling in nicely at Vista Springs Howell. The care givers are all so really wonderful about the care they provide for my mom. My family has dined there with mom and they said the food is good and they have alternate options if she doesn't like what is on the menu. She is still settling in and a little shy about participating in everything but they are very accommodating and try to encourage her to participate in the activities they provide. So far Bingo is her favorite. We did attend the Awareness Day for Alzheimer's where they released butterflies, it was beautiful. And they have a happy hour she likes to attend to socialize with the other residents. They do offer transportation for residents. We live so close so we like to take her out and about wherever she wants to go. They do provide church services and have a beauty salon at the communtiy. There is an enclosed patio and a get together called "patio chat" to socialize and enjoy the fresh air. I would absolutely recommend this community to others. It is a blessing to know they take such good care of my mom and the effort they take to get to personally know the residents.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for the kind words! We are proud of what we provide at Vista Springs Howell!!

A+ Community

This is a A+ community. I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and she is in good hands. The is a fantastic community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for my family.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for the amazing review! We are proud of our loving family here at Vista Springs Howell!

Tour and comfort

I toured this community for my mom's care .The staff was very helpful and the community was nice and clean. The menu looked appealing. My mom wanted a small community where she would not have a lot of other residents. We would recommend for families to see this community for the care and options for a family member

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking the time to leave a nice review! We are very proud of what we have to offer!

Great place and lots of services. Will be our next choice to move mom if she needs more medical care and we need to upgrade her services needed

Carleen Rieger

Thank you! We are proud of what we have to offer and we love our Vista Springs Family!

Accolades!!!

My mother has been a resident for a year and a half and I have nothing but good things to say about Vista Springs. They are very attentive and react quickly to issues/problems. The staff is courteous, engaged, and helpful.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you! We truly enjoy what we do here at Vista Springs and we are proud of what we have to offer!

My dad has been at Vista Springs, Howell since January of 2016. This facility is awesome. I am so pleased with the staff and the care my dad has received. The staff is always their when dad needs them or I have questions. The activities director, Mary, plans so many activities that my dad is always busy. I highly recommend this facility, for the family atmosphere and love and caring of the staff.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you Diana! Your father is a wonderful member of our Vista Springs family, just as you and your family are! We adore him. See you soon!!

The facility is always clean. Customer service is important to them, all staff assist immediately and with a smile. They created a designation area for hospice nurses to chart, make phone calls, and always have access to pt's charts at all hours. They initiate constant communication regarding our shared patients, resulting in great coordinated care. Management is always available when needed. PT's needs are immediately met, they truly go above and beyond.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for the remarkable review, Julie! We enjoy working with you and appreciate the care and attention you give to our community members!

Outstanding Care and support

I am very happy to recommend this great community to others. This is a home feeling community with great staff. The activities were so very helpful to my mom. Very clean and always have enough staff one on one care for the residents. The meals are outstanding. I would recommend this community for the best care. They are always there for help and support.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are proud of what we offer here and our residents and their families are special to us.

Don't be fooled....

Vista Springs...beautiful place on the outside and inside, but we weren't willing to trust the life of our loved one to a facility that is NOT LICENSED by the state, has 1 "on call" LPN and zero CNAs. Don't be fooled by the signage- it is not licensed assisted living - always check.

Carleen Rieger

Thank you for your valuable input. I'm sorry you did not have a good experience with our community and received incorrect information. We have a full time LPN who is on call 24/7. We also have several CNAs on staff and several staff who are in school working on their CNAs and LPNs! We are not licensed by the State of Michigan nor have we ever claimed to be. We have several other properties throughout Michigan and Ohio who are licensed, so we follow licensing guidelines and the policies put forth. We are excited to be in the process of obtaining our license and are expecting to receive it during the Summer of 2017. Please feel free to visit our community to have a tour and receive correct information.