A Great Place to Live

We are new here but I have never met so many friendly people! I looked at least 20 different senor living places and this met all our needs. For us, the cost and pet policy had a lot to do with it. We are directly across from the park. There is no extra cost, at all, for pets and they were fine with the fact that we had three cats. The places keep much of the historic architecture charm of this building. They bent over backwards for all our needs. We are on the young side here but for my disabled husband this is a great place! For me the only draw back is there is no pool.

Clean Property!!

My mom and I recently had taken a tour of this community for my loved one and so far we have no complaints of how things went. The staff where on time and the property was very clean. They made sure to answer any questions we had for them and even offered for us to try one of there meals. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision.

My home

I am very happy with this community. I like the staff that is always caring and helpful. It is clean and that is nice to see a home taken care of.The meals are very good and I enjoy everything. They offer nice activities for me to participate. I recommend others to this community for great care and a nice place to live.

Right at Home!

We are very satisfied with this community and the staff. My loved one really feels like this is home. The staff is great about making sure my loved on has what they need. The community also offers a good amount of activities for my loved one. I like the cafeteria that they have.

I know they are in the process of getting a bus with a wheelchair lift and they really need one. So anyone who needs a wheelchair or has one will be limited in that area.

Wonderful place for seniors

My father is so happy at Tower Grove Manor! He was basically a shut-in.

Thank you Tower Grove Manor!

A nice atmosphere

I think it's friendly. It doesn't seem real large. It's a nice atmosphere of people. It's a nice place. The facility is always clean. The staff is very nice. I would recommend the Tower Grove Manor.

We are very happy with it.

We are very happy with it. It's clean, they have great people, and she is happy with the meals. She is kind of finicky and I was concerned about that. I love it. There is always something going on around here. She is finding friends, the other residents aren't snobbish, or cliquish. They have a good hairdresser there, and she really likes that. It seems to be very secure, and she even has a covered garage space, even though she hasn't had to use it very much. They take them pretty much anywhere she needs to go. The apartment is beautiful and light and bright. When we first saw it, they even offered to let her pick whatever color she wanted, and they painted it for her. I like that everything is under one roof, and not too spread out. It's right up our alley. I liked it when I first saw it, and I didn't say anything, and she told me she liked it too. She has fun now, it's like she is a different person when I talk to her on the phone. It's also age in place as much as possible, which I really liked, and a lot of the other places didn't seem to offer.

The staff and residents at TGM was very friendly. Mom was needing to sit and rest and we didn't feel rushed at all, we took about 3 hours to tour the community. Very clean and quite with a lot a space to move around. This would be my choice since it's only 5 blocks from my home. Would love to have my Mom closer to me for support. Thank you Nicole at TGM for all the information.

We're very satisfied with Tower Grove...

We're very satisfied with Tower Grove Manor. My brother is very pleased to be there. The staff is very professional and reliable. They have staff that have been there 20+ years, which is really good. The facility's cleanliness is above expectation. We're satisfied with their overall services at Tower Grove Manor.

I really liked this place

I really liked this place

You have earned the right to expect good things from life. Tower Grove Manor has built its reputation on fulfilling those expectations. Located in the heart of historic South St. Louis, Tower Grove Manor takes pride in the traditional values of friendliness and excellent service.

With a scenic view of Tower Grove Park and the close proximity to a variety of shopping and dining, Tower Grove Manor is a 55+ apartment community waiting to welcome you. Our amenities include 24-hour emergency assistance, meal plans, all utilities (except cable and phone) housekeeping services and planned daily activities.