Third Act in Homecare - Maitland, FL

Third Act in Homecare - Maitland, FL has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • 24 hour care
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Medication Reminders
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

great company

Third Act In Home Care has been very good with my mother who is in her 80's and can't do much for herself anymore. They keep he busy with board game and simply take very good care of her. I just can't say enough good about them. Keep up the great job!

Thank's to Third Act In Home Care!

We love Third Act In Home Care because they do whats right and thats all we can expect. We love their service and have taken good care of our family members.

Peace of Mind from afar

I cant say enough about [name removed] and her team at Third Act. I live in another state and rely on their services to care for my Grandmother who has dementia. Their team provides weekly reporting on her car, her vitals and her general well being. I occasionally have a friend check in on her from time to time and she has also shared with me the excellent care they have provided. I cant recommend them enough, the personal care and compassion is more than I could ask for.
[Name removed]

Thank's to Third Act In Home Care!

I just can't say enough for all the help and complete understanding of [name removed] who owns Third Act In Home Care. She and her team have taken care of my father for over 2 years and he is not only well taken care of but now needs even more help so we've increased the hours so he has almost round the clock care. We we're referred by a friend to Third Act and we're so happy we were. In todays world you must be very careful just who the caregiver for your loved one is going to be and one thing we have with Third Act, is complete peace of mind.
Thanks so much to [name removed] and [name removed] for a job well done. Love you two!

Very well established company specializing in helping the elderly stay at home with a companion to help.

I loved my whole experience with Third act. [Removed] were wonderful very helpful with selecting just the right person for my mother.

Kathleen Lewis

Thank you for the wonderful review. At Third Act we understand how important it is to match the right care provider for a clients needs.