Spring Hills Home Care - Orlando, FL

Spring Hills Home Care - Orlando, FL has yet not published prices.

Very pleased

My 94 year old mother recently moved in to Spring Hills. So far she seems very happy and is fitting in quite nicely. The staff seem very cordial, attentive and caring, which is of utmost importance. The grounds and facilities are very pretty and well maintained. The food is pretty good although the service is very slow. Thus far, that is the only negative observation I have made. I think the facility offers a great variety of activities and does a great job of getting residents to participate. I would recommend Spring Hills to anyone who is looking for a safe, caring and pleasant environment for an elderly loved one.

The Caregiver Is A Good Fit

We have been using services from this agency and they have been doing a good job. I like the care that is provided. It is the right level of care for my mom. The caregiver is on time and understands instructions given. They are good at keeping the home maintained before leaving.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

The girl we have coming out is very nice.

The girl we have coming out is very nice. We get the same person all the time, and she is reliable. There have been no billing issues, and everything has worked out quite well, I would rate them a five.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.