The Willows at Victoria Falls - Laurel, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Computer Lab
  • Fitness Center

Great Retirement Community

This is great place to live. if you are looking for a place where you can come home and don't have to worry about noise or people hanging in the lobby, this is the place to be. My husband and i have been here 2 and half years and have no intention of leaving. the most you here are the Birds chirping in the spring time. They are very good when it comes to keeping the place clean and responding to whatever your issue maybe. example (plumping). I have lived in several different complexes and out of all of them . this is the best.

Last, but not least. The staff Mrs. [name removed] and Mr. [name removed] are very pleasant , Professional and attentive to whatever your needs might be. I was just asked the other day by someone as to what will i do after i retire in three years. i said stay here. I love where i live and have no intentions of leaving.

LImits religious activities in rented space.

Sorry that the community center does not allow any type of religious meetings in the rented spaces. Seems like discrimination.

So Much Here But Not For Us

On our tour I saw very good things. We got answers to our question we had about the community. They were prepared for our visit too. We wanted a one level home and more smaller home. After reviewing it location it was not ideal for the entire family. It was a very good tour but it didn't meet our requirements.

Update

This is an update - we did receive the refund of the overpayment we sent but it did not include the $500 security deposit we were required to give when we moved in. I sent a follow up email to inquire about it and have not heard back. We received a water bill for the month after we moved out and I called and was told to ignore it which I am a little worried about. I am not sure if the new owners are aware of the confusion but I would really ask some questions before moving in. There is usually some sort of paperwork sent when you move out of a property but I have not gotten anything. I am hopeful we can get this resolved.

Waiting for deposit and overpayment

My husband and I rented one of their condos and it was a lovely community. We moved out of state at the end of January 2016 and are still waiting for the refund of our deposit and overpayment that we made. I've been told several times it was being taken care of and a check would be mailed last week. I am still waiting with no contact.

Review of The Willows at Victoria Falls Independent Living in Laurel, MD

Manager appeared not to be expecting me, was preoccupied and the visit was hurried. Willows community location is not desirable and the facilities fair. Did not like the rentals in separate buildings from the owned units. Not one we will follow up on.

Community Manager

I apologize if you felt as though your visit was rushed. We strive for the highest level of customer service at The Willows at Victoria Falls. I wish you the best of luck in your search for a new home and if there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know. Hez, Community Manager

A 55+ Ultra-luxury Condominuim Rental Community with Smoke-free Buildings!

The condominium rental homes feature open-concept floor plans with modern, sought after amenities such as 9’ ceilings, stainless steel appliances, granite kitchen counter tops, crown molding, marble vanity tops, walk-in closets, top-loading washers and dryers and balconies. Private attached garages are also available to residents!

Situated in the heart of Victoria Falls, your luxury apartment home will be convenient to the parks, walking trails, tennis courts, pool, fitness center and all of the community's clubs and activities. Best of all, you'll be right next to the soothing sound of the fountains at the lake. A variety of recreational opportunities will await you at the spectacular Resort Club.

Call today for more information!