The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

My grandmother just moved into the facility and is so happy. The staff is so caring and willing to help her with all of her needs. It is clear they truly care about her and want to get to know her. I'm so happy with the transition and my mind and heart are at ease.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Very nice, beautiful, friendly people

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

All employees are very helpful. Make you feel welcomed & very friendly.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Excellent care! Very cordial and competent staff. [removed], the Director, is so friendly, positive, and professional. This is truly a fine, fine community.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Absolutely the best community. My mom has lived here for a little over two months and we are absolutely in love with everything about it. They take care of my mom by offering the best care, the nicest staff, and great technology. She used to live [in] a different community before, and there is absolutely no comparison. This is absolutely the best in town. So happy we moved to the legacy at Cimarron.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

I come to see several residents for physical therapy in this community. The staff here is the friendliest and I've been to a lot of communities in town. The staff here is definitely the best. It's a gorgeous place. Would want my parents to live here.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

The building was beautiful and very clean. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The food was outstanding!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Great tour! Teresa was wonderful (My third visit for purpose of my parents).

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Beautiful community inside and out.

The care staff is phenomenal. Love this community!

I was looking for a place for my grandfather. Everyone is so nice & helpful. I plan to show my grandfather the Legacy when he comes to town.

What's not to like!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

This is a first-rate facility!

By far the best I have seen (6).
a) The building is prettier than an art museum-- far superior to any hotel/facility I've seen (this compares over 100's of hotels, motels, etc)

b) The people who work here are superb!
Friendly, knowledgeable, and willing and able to do anything they can to make the residents/guests comfortable.

c) I ate the best meal I've ever had in a restaurant (+ I'm 80)

d)Even the library and extension book shelved throughout the facility are good. Not the $5/wheel borrow-load books that are in other facilities I've known.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

This is the place I would choose to live in my later years!
1. The staff-superb!!!
2.The food- delicious
3.The building- beautiful
4.The art display- Breathtaking!!
The total experience was amazing!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

The staff and facility are awesome! So helpful and kind, even when my mother causes issues with her behavior. The food is really good and mom's happy about that. They get mom to participate when she's never done anything at her last place, so I'm Thrilled!

Great job everyone!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

I work for [removed] and take care of [patients] there. Very good staff.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

[A] wonderful place like a dream house.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

I enjoyed my visit. Everything was wonderful.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

I toured a lot of communities none compared to the Legacy.

My mom is so happy and so am I.
The staff is SO Friendly, and the building is beautiful.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

[They] take wonderful care of my grandmother. They are the best!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Beautiful community, great amenities. Lovely rooms and good size- well thought out. Theresa was very informative & knowledgeable.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

I loved it. I would live here.

Best Place in EP.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Absolutely beautiful- Staff is so friendly.

Lovely place!

BEST PLACE IN EP EVER!!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Great community in West El Paso.
Lots of activities for my uncle to do. Beautiful, clean, still smells new.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Beautiful building with an even friendlier staff. My mom is well taken care of and enjoys the food, socialization and the events each month. My family and I could not be happier.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

My mother enjoys the happy staff and attention she receives from everyone. I would recommend this place to anyone. There is nothing like it in El Paso.

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

My dad enjoys the ability to do activities at his convenience. He especially enjoys meal times and the sports lounge for ball games. The outings each Friday are fun for him also. The staff is first class!

Review of The Legacy at Cimarron - El Paso, TX

Amazing facility & comfortable. All of the staff and department heads are very attentive and caring.

We loved this place! Great staff. Friendly. I love the layout and security features. Very helpful.

Dad resides in memory care attended to by a cheerful and caring staff. In these difficult times, it’s a comfort to know he is in a good place!

Mom resides in assisted living. I am pleased and comforted to know she is caring hands by a cheerful and professional staff!

What a beautiful, caring community! The staff, without exception, is top notch and I know that my mother is receiving excellent care. I whole heartedly would recommend The Legacy at Cimarron to anyone needing assisted living for their loved ones.

Great facility!
Professional caring staff and management team.
Above average assisted living center.
Plenty of activities and programs for residents with engaged staff at all levels.

The most outstanding thing about The Legacy is without a doubt the staff – and I mean everyone! When you walk through the front doors into what my grandson calls the hotel (haha). The atmosphere is positive and welcoming. I never worry that my mom is not receiving the best care possible. And the communication is also fantastic! My mother loves it here, and so do I!

I moved into this community right after it opened June 2017.
It is absolutely the most wonderful place I could be in. The people who live here and who also work here are the best. I feel very blessed to be here.