Sunridge at Cambria - El Paso, TX

Dad is Happy

My dad is here in this clean and well kept up community. The staff is nice and helpful. He said the food is good but needs a little improvement. He joins in on the daily activities like balloon volley ball. The garden area is well maintained.

Happy

Love this place I have my mom there they take very good care her I am thankful for them recommended

My Thought Of The Tour!

This community had two floors, no elevators and I did not feel this was the right place for my husband. I do not think I was shown the memory care unit when I visited this place. The staff were nice and the community seemed clean.

Good option in El Paso

I have looked at a few assisted living options and Sunridge at Cambria is doing a great job. The staff is friendly and helpful. They provide a lot of activities for the residents. They keep the place pretty tidy.

All in all it was quite disappointing.

We toured this place when we were searching for options, or at least we tried to. Even though we had scheduled the tour ahead of time, they didn't know we were coming and were unprepared. It was also further than we wanted to be. All in all it was quite disappointing.

In addition to offering Assisted Living services, we also offer a special Alzheimer's and Dementia care unit for those needing a more secure environment.

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at our community.

The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the SunRidge family. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.