Sunridge at Cielo Vista - El Paso, TX

Tour was OK. Arrived and found that [name removed] was on vacation. A lady named [name removed] showed me around. Seemed like staff knew all residents and called them by name. Facility was OK - stated they were getting ready to remodel. Got a folder with information.

Mom's doing great

This is a very nice community bright and open and I am very pleased with the care my mother is getting here. She likes going to the dining room and she enjoys the food as well. Her room is very nice and the staff here are friendly and attentive. I also like the fact that they monitor my mom's meds and making sure she takes them correctly. I would definitely recommend this community.

Pleasant tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. They had a nice open floor plan that was easy to navigate for all of the residents as well great amenities. My father was just not ready to make the move in the end decision and decided to just stay home.

Good respite stay.

My father stayed here for respite and it was a good experience. They accommodated us during his emergency move in and were very helpful.I would recommend them.

Sunridge is a great place

We were only at Sunridge for less than 2 weeks but the facility and staff were great. They were very personable Valarie and John are personable and friendly. We did not encounter one bad experience.

My Visit To The Community!!

The marketing director I met during my tour was nice, knowledgeable and understanding. I liked this community, however the receptionist did not seem happy to be there. The community was clean.

Parents

John was absolutely fabulous - made us feel very comfortable in such a stressful time. He answers all our questions in a professional manner. We visited 5 facilities and were most pleased with Sunridge at Cielo Vista. Since our parents have moved in, all concerns have been addressed and my parents feel safe and secure there.
thank you so much - only child/living out of state makes it difficult.

Nice place

Sunridge at Cielo Vista is a very nice place overall. It is clean and well kept, and the staff are friendly. I like that they really let the residents be themselves and take things at their own pace.

Overall they are doing a very good job.

I think they are doing a very good job. She loves the food, and is adjusting well. The staff is exceptional, they are very friendly and attentive. It has been difficult for her to make a lot of social connections, as a lot of the residents are at a different level of care than what she is. It can be hard to get used to having someone pop in and check on her. Overall it's going well, they have very good state regulatory ratings. One thing that has been difficult is that as part of the orientation, they came and explained the lifeline system, and she thought only to use it for emergency reasons, but they told her if she needs anything to push the button. When she tried that they sent out EMS, and she quit using it. There needs to be a way for a resident to easily communicate with the staff.

Staff at SunRidge

I cannot say enough about the staff at Sunridge @ Cielo Vista. They have gone above and beyond not only helping us through this very difficult process but also very acomidating and willing to talk to me any time I call requesting updates on my loved one.

The staff there at Sunridge at Cielo Vista has been very very accommodating for me and my brothers,. I call frequently to inquire about how my father is doing, and they have been very patient and informative. They have very helpful.

The only thing I can think of where they might could improve would be that the transition would have been a little easier for us to handle if the memory care unit was as nice as the assisted living side.

Very nice place!

They do a great job at Sunridge at Cielo Vista! The staff are wonderful! They're very kind, soft-spoken, and really seem to care about and pay attention to the residents. They're very on top of things when it comes to care, and they'll always let me know in advance if my loved one is about to run out of any particular supplies.
It's a very calming, relaxing place, and she has become much less anxious since moving in, which really does my heart good to see!

Very Happy

We love and so does my motherinlaw, its clean, dectorated very nice, staff are very friendly, and it is a very calm place. We are very happy with our choice.

peace of mind

It was not easy to convince my father that it was time to leave his house after 40 years and move into an assisted living facility. However, I feel that he is gradually adjusting to life at Sunridge. The staff is friendly, the meals are nutritious and his room is large enough to allow us to move his furniture in to help him feel more at home. There is a range of activities to provide the residents with some physical and mental diversions. While we were visiting for Thanksgiving, I convinced Dad to go see a group of singers in the dining room. Not only did he enjoy it, I watched him sing along with great glee. That showed me that we had made a good decision.

Caring and Understanding

The staff is really friendly and helpful they always greet you and really try to help. The food is pretty good and my husband doesn’t complain about it, he actually call it the restaurant. They offer a really good variety and if there is nothing on the menu that you want to order then they have the option of making sandwiches. When I visited this community I really felt like the layout of the community would encourage my husband to get more interaction with others. John and a nurse came to my house to meet my husband and they really made him feel like he would be comfortable in Sunridge. They were just so helpful and understanding. The only down fall is that when you push the assist button they answer the intercom immediately but takes them a couple of moments to actually arrive.

Close to Macy's, Landrys, and Joanns....

Close to Macy's, Landrys, and Joanns. Locations Mama Likes to frequent.

In addition to offering Assisted Living services, we also offer a special Alzheimer's and Dementia care unit for those needing a more secure environment.

This one-story, 80-unit luxury senior housing community is honored to become the newest member of the 12 Oaks Senior Living family as of January 1, 2012. We are conveniently near Cielo Vista mall and Wal-Mart. SunRidge at Cielo Vista is across the street from the beautiful Ponder Park.

Located at 7949 Sunmount Drive in El Paso, Texas, the property contains a mix of studio’s, one-bedroom, and suite apartments furnished by the individual resident. Monthly rental fees include many amenities such as meals, scheduled transportation, planned activities, utilities, emergency call system, housekeeping, total maintenance, Sunday church services, and as necessary, assistance with the activities of daily living. Elegant dining rooms, comfortable lounges, activity rooms, a beauty salon/barber shop, a library and other common areas are for the use and enjoyment of residents.

Sun Ridge at Cielo Vista is a location of obvious distinction, providing easy access to Interstate-10, Highway-54, the El Paso International Airport, and a plethora of restaurants and shops.