Enjoyed a nice lunch yesterday with 3 ladies who are residents at Tremont. Saw 2 br and 1 br apartments. Love the grounds, balconies ,porches with each apartment and you get 3 meals/day. Pets allowed a plus and many activities. Too bad its so expensive each month. Independant living only.

Happy with how everything is going !~!

My mother has been very pleased with how everything has been going for her so far since she has made the move. She has a lovely apartment with lots of great amenities and storage space available for her things. I like that she is on the first floor at it is easy for her to navigate through the building. I do wish they had better organization in the administration though.

Pretty Good Experience Since My Move to This Community

It has been a pretty good experience since my move to this community. This is a nice community, and everyone has been very kind. They have a good staff, they have been helpful when needed. They do a good job with keeping the community nice, and well maintained. So far I'am pleased with my move to this community.

Plenty Of Activities and Residents

All is going well for my mother-in-law and there are no problems. She picked this community because liked how big size of the place. She also liked having a number of activities to choose from. The community is kept clean and so far she is really liking it. We like that it is very close and convenient for us to get to.

Extremely Helpful Staff

So far our experiences with this community has been great. Even though my sister has recently fallen and broke her hip and now is at rehab. She will be returning to the community once she is better. The community looks great. They cleaned her room very well before she moved in, and cleaned up a mess she made when she fell. The staff is very helpful, they helped us move her in, they are always willing to help. They do offer nice activities for her once she is better. Overall this is a community I would recommend.

Very nice place!

We were very impressed with The Tremont throughout my loved one's time here! It's a very nice looking place, there are plenty of activities, and everyone is very friendly. It's like a cruise ship on land! She eventually needed to move as her care needs increased, but this is a great place for independent living!

The Tremont has been great for my parents! They are both extremely happy and participating in some activities and even made a few friends since being there. All in all its been great!

very friendly, food could improve

I do think that the food could be improved. The food is kind of blah. Too much canned goods rather than fresh quality food. That and I wish they did a little better cleaning in the rooms.

Other than that, it has been a really good experience. The people there are exceptionally friendly.

Friendly and accommodating staff

Things have gone great with The Tremont so far, overall this has been a really nice experience for Mom! It's a clean, well kept, nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly. They've been very accommodating, and have really worked hard to make sure Mom's experience has been a good one!

Holiday Retirement

Thank you for the kind words! Keeping our community clean and friendly is a top priority for us, and we're thrilled to hear you've appreciated the experience your mom has had at The Tremont. As a Holiday Retirement community, we take pride in extending our signature "Holiday Touch" to residents and their families. Thanks for letting us serve you!

too far off main highway fo...

too far off main highway for people to visit

It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly.

It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. The food is okay, but it takes a long time between courses, the service could be improved. We liked the location, and how friendly the staff was, when it came time to choose, that's what guided the decision for us.

Really a place your mom and dad will love

What a wonderful find for my parents. They we're hesitate at first but are excited to actually move in a couple of weeks. Thanks to Denise Crawford Johnson from A Place for Mom for all her help!
Beth in sales at the Tremont was so sweet even invited us to dinner to try the food. She took special care in showing my folks all eminities Anyone in the Oviedo, FL area check out the Tremont first

Possible Winner!!! RED BUG...

Possible Winner!!! RED BUG LAKE ROAD!!! I used to run Red Bug Road throughout my teen/wild years! Wow - how time flies. As for the facility - beautiful and looks to be in a non-scary (Oviedo lights) part of town. Grounds are kept up, looks new. We may have a winner. Just wish I could do a virtual look inside. Heck, I'm tempted to play senior on this one. One (minor) consideration: While Red Bug (Lake) Road is a top runner, I did not see it was pet friendly. Not even a bird?? Update: Spoke with Fonda this morning. Got pricing and this is out of the league by far. She wanted to know if a one bedroom would work for a Mother and Son! Nope - as much as I love this, pass it on.

Smaller Community

It was smaller. It didn't have the restaurant style choices at meal times, and it had set times for food when everyone had to show up. It was about 1/3 the size of the community we ended up choosing. It was a clean and nice facility, and I thought that Tremont, for the things that we were looking, would have been our second choice. The Tremont staff was very good.

This was good while she could be independent

My mother in law wasn't going to meals and there, nobody was going to tell her to. It was a really good place, she did not avail herself of all of the activities; they had a shuttle service where you could go every week to different places, walmart, the grocery store because she did have a refridgerator and a microwave, things she can't have now. She could also have her dog with her. We liked it, it was very nice, very clean, but they didn't do her laundry and she wasn't doing it or she was trying to do it by hand. My brother in law was 10 minutes away so at least he could check on her but she just needed more supervision and we could tell that her confusion was increasing.

3rd fl unit had Dead flys...

3rd fl unit had Dead flys all over apt bathroom window area no balcony, no stove very small sink, meals are at limited times no phone service no medical person on staff. Not impressed.

A beautiful facility and great prices...

A beautiful facility and great prices for self contained independent living. Live-in directors ensure supervised connectedness. Good variety of living spaces. Easy access.

Located in the beautiful community of Oviedo, our community has been rated by CNN as one of the top 100 US cities to live in. You’ll enjoy our proximity to fun shops, excellent healthcare, golfing and wonderful nearby attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind