The Terraces of Phoenix - Phoenix, AZ has yet not published prices.

Lots of activities and a good salad bar

Dad is here currently and things have been good. Everyone seems pretty nice and he gets along well with the other residents. The staff seems to be able to answer any questions that I have and they take good care of him. Their food, however, is adequate according to my dad. Their salad bar is good and they seem to have a few different options to choose from. They offer a few activities like happy hours once a week, they have entertainers that will come in and sing or play for the residents, and there’s a sitting exercise class that he participates in. The facility is kept very clean and housekeeping comes by every day to make his bed. They clean the carpet every day so it always looks nice. They offer memory care here as well so Dad doesn’t have to move to a different facility when his needs grow. The independent living side has a buy-in option and it offers a garage, just like a house.

Not the right fit

I toured this community and I liked it but it looked dated. The rooms were nice and the grounds were wonderful for my mom’s walking. It just seemed dull and depressing. Just not a good fit for my mom.