The Stafford - Lake Oswego, OR

• Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Exercise
  • Fitness Center
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Gym
  • Yoga
  • Nightly Movies
  • Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
  • Complimentary Golf - beautiful 18 hole golf course
  • HydrotherapyPool
  • Exercise classes and assistance
  • Wi-Fi

At home at the Stafford

My mother has really grown to appreciate living at the Stafford. The staff has been wonderful and made the transition ad good as possible. The residents tend to be on the bit stuffy/reserved side but there seems to be more regular people moving in lately. There does seem to be a bit of turnover with residents as people that don't "fit in" don't stay too long but there's no contracts which makes relocating easy enough. The location is fantastic with plenty of walking areas and fields nearby. The food/restaurants are also wonderful and my mother does very little cooking at this point.

Very lovely, large place with a waiting list for their small (6 unit? assistant living. I was told when I called those accepted were normally already there as residents.Independent living was quite large with many amenities and a wonderful setting. Much too large over all for me.

My mother moved into The Stafford 10 years ago as one of it's very first residents. And what a fulfilling relaxed time it has been. At every stage of her slowly declining health, she was marvelously attended, and not just her physical needs. Every day was filled with choices of different things to do; fun lunches and tours at a Portland locale, practical trips weekly around town to grocery shop, etc. Attention to her needs were always met, but it was invisible to her. Every visit was accompanied by friendly informative conversations. The staff is fantastic, the facilities are exceptional and I'd encourage everyone to explore The Stafford. Although your needs are likely to be different, The Stafford will easily meet them and add so much more.

The Stafford is a beautiful and welcoming place. It feels like a home. The staff feels like family and is always quick to help or offer an encouraging word or something to laugh about.
It is a happy atmosphere that feels like the staff is there because they want to be and like being there rather than It is just a place to work.

The food is excellent and the activities are engaging and fun. It is an added bonus having the salon, caretakers and physical therapy on site.

Great place to call home.

We find The Stafford a wonderful, well-run place to live. It is quiet yet friendly. It is attractive and not institutional looking. Our apartment is comfortable. The maintenance staff is very responsive when there is a need. Lots of activities are available. Excellent workout room. The dining room is an exceptionally pleasant place to eat with a very extensive menu and very good food. We would highly recommend the Stafford.

It Doesn't Get Better than The Stafford

I have been inside The Stafford many times and I'm always impressed by so many things. The staff are always so friendly, the accommodations are exquisite and feel like being in a grand hotel. They literally have a restaurant with wait staff and personal service which the residents can order whatever they want from a full menu. If I was looking for a place to retire in Lake Oswego, this would be my first stop. I HIGHLY recommend The Stafford!

The Stafford Boutique Retirement Community in beautiful Lake Oswego, Oregon, is an independent and assisted living community.
Our amenities include fine dining in our restaurant, the Melange, a pub and coffeehouse, a day spa complete with a hair salon, massage, facials and more. A robust exercise program will keep you moving and healthy. A vast activity calendar to include outings, movies, guest speakers, parties and musical performances to name a few. Why do we call ourselves "Boutique", because we cater to each individual's needs and wants. This is not a cookie cutter retirement community. We strive to provide the best senior living environment possible. We do this in so many ways, big and small.
Visit our community, have a meal in our beautiful dining room, enjoy a musical performance or just sit and chat with residents on the lush garden patio with a glass of wine, cocktail or refreshing glass of iced tea.
We can't wait to meet you!