The Retreat at Trinity - Trinity, FL

The Retreat at Trinity - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Home at Last!

Going to be starting my third year here soon and could not be happier the staff here starting with [name removed] Who makes sure everything is done and maintained correctly then you have [name removed] at the front desk always willing to help you in anyway and always with a smile and you have [name removed] (AWESOME) Who basically will do anything in her power to help make your experience living here perfect..The maintenance guys including [name removed] and [name removed] always courteous always understanding and always very polite to everyone living here and carry out their jobs If you’re interested in 55 and over Community google the retreat at Trinity there are too many words for me the write to explain all the amenities here, we have everything you could possibly want in a great location and very safe neighborhood. Truly a five-star community

My corner of the world

I have lived at The Retreat ever since they have opened. I have a third floor apartment on a corner and gives me a great View of the pool of the lake and the Beautiful grounds around me. I can give the retreat nothing but a five star rating as I plan to live here for the rest of my life. The management staff is very helpful and very very friendly. I moved here so I would not have any maintenance problems or anything that I would have to take care of myself. The maintenance staff consisting of [name removed] and [name removed] are not only efficient in there were but are so friendly and willing to help all of us residents that live here. The apartments are very soundproof and the grounds are very well kept up. If you're looking for a well maintain and friendly staff and atmosphere take a tour of the retreat and you will see that it's one of the finest around the area.

Our wonderul experience at The retreat at Trinity

We have lived in the The Retreat at Trinity for 15 months. Our experience has been nothing short of absolutely spectacular.
There are plenty activities to do and great group of tenants that live at the Retreat.
The grounds are well maintained and always look beautiful.
The neighborhood is close to shopping, dining and beaches. The staff here are the most helpful and courteous that we have ever experienced. They plan weekly activities and are extremely responsive to any item that needs repaired.

If you are looking for a beautiful apartment, well maintained grounds and a staff that is second to none, then this is the place for you.

Very nice people!

I really liked The Retreat at Trinity when we toured. The people there were very nice and accommodating. They had a lot of activities going on. The reason we chose another community was because the rooms here were too small. My husband is in a wheelchair.

Home Sweet Home!!

The Retreat at Trinity has been wonderful to my mother. The staff has done a fantastic job making her feel safe and tending to her needs. The community offers a variety of activities that many of the residents participate in.The residents are very friendly, my mother has made a lot of new friends. The meals are delicious i have gone to eat with her a few times for happy hour or brunch and it was a positive experience.