The Retreat at Trinity - Trinity, FL

The Retreat at Trinity - Trinity, FL has yet not published prices.

Our wonderul experience at The retreat at Trinity

We have lived in the The Retreat at Trinity for 15 months. Our experience has been nothing short of absolutely spectacular.
There are plenty activities to do and great group of tenants that live at the Retreat.
The grounds are well maintained and always look beautiful.
The neighborhood is close to shopping, dining and beaches. The staff here are the most helpful and courteous that we have ever experienced. They plan weekly activities and are extremely responsive to any item that needs repaired.

If you are looking for a beautiful apartment, well maintained grounds and a staff that is second to none, then this is the place for you.

Very nice people!

I really liked The Retreat at Trinity when we toured. The people there were very nice and accommodating. They had a lot of activities going on. The reason we chose another community was because the rooms here were too small. My husband is in a wheelchair.

Home Sweet Home!!

The Retreat at Trinity has been wonderful to my mother. The staff has done a fantastic job making her feel safe and tending to her needs. The community offers a variety of activities that many of the residents participate in.The residents are very friendly, my mother has made a lot of new friends. The meals are delicious i have gone to eat with her a few times for happy hour or brunch and it was a positive experience.