The Residence II - Paso Robles, CA

Visited this afternoon, looking for a place for my mother. The house was well layed out, airy and spacious. It was clean and looked well maintained. The staff on site were friendly, cheerful and professional. The two residents I spoke to wear alert, clean and well dressed. Their interactions with staff were friendly and comfortable. Not sure how the conversation with my mom about possibly sharing a house with 4 men is going go yet...

Clean facility!!

I had a nice tour of this community and thought there was a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I liked that facility seemed spotless and very well maintained by all of the housekeeping team. They also had a spacious common area for all of families to enjoy when they visit. They just did not have the vacancy available that my dad had needed.

Nothing but Positives

Although my Mom has only resided at the Residence for a week, the loving care and attention that she has received has been remarkable. Meynard and Michelle and their staff are fun, positive and friendly while always professional. They are attentive but not smothering and have communicated with me regularly as they get to know my Mom, her routine and her health. The home is large, open, bright, warm and welcoming! So far, we love it!