The Oaks at Nipomo - Nipomo, CA has yet not published prices.

Nice facility and great staff

We (my sister for whom we were seeking a new living situation, myself and my husband) were very pleased with our initial experience with The Oaks at Nipomo dealing with the sales director ([Name removed]). We had agreed to certain concessions and expected that they would be honored. However, [Name removed] went on vacation, and someone from corporate, [Name removed], came on the scene. She was rude, pushy, a lousy communicator, and would not honor the concession agreed upon with the sales director. As a result of our dealings with [Name removed], we were ready to go Merrill Gardens in Santa Maria instead of The Oaks.

We ultimately did move my sister into The Oaks and have, fortunately, not had to deal with [Name removed] again! All of the other Oaks staff we have encounter have been very nice, caring and helpful.

One thing that could be improved is to ensure the material provided to prospective residents clearly explains the services available. For example, nothing in the material provided indicated that transportation for residents is free within a 12 miles radius for medical appointments, or that transportation is only provided on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are some other areas in the which material could provide more detail. Perhaps The Oaks staff should incorporate into the material answers to questions they are frequently asked by residents.

My sister loves the food at The Oaks and has gained weight since moving there, which is good as she needed to gain quite a bit of weight. The menu is varied, tasty and, for the most part, healthy.

I would like to note, however, that the monthly rent is a quite a bit more than Merrill Gardens and some other senior living communities in the area. This may be the reason The Oaks has so many vacant units.

Tammy Lee

Thank you for the positive review on our Community. Also, thank you for alerting us to your concerns. We apologize that your experience with a person from our staff was less than positive and did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves in responding to our customers concerns to ensure we can make immediate corrections when possible. We have relayed the concerns directly to our team and would appreciate your time to further discuss any additional specific information that may help us resolve those concerns. Please reach out to us. We value all of our residents and families and your insight is of the up most importance to our Westmont Living Family
- Westmont Living/The Oaks at Nipomo

Memory Care Unit

Great staff in the memory care unit, helpful, caring, and friendly. We were out of town, my mother in law has a corn on her little toe, one of the staff members purchased her a pair of flip flops with her own money. I thought that was above and beyond her duties. Very sweet care taker. My mother in law feels like shes at home, were very happy with the facility. We couldn’t ask for better care.

Tammy Lee

Carla,
Thank you for taking the time to leave The Oaks at Nipomo a great review. We are delighted that you & your Mother are pleased with our community, service and staff. Our Residents and families always come first and we will continue to provide the best care possible.

In Nipomo, California, The Oaks at Nipomo is a one-of-a-kind independent and assisted living retirement living community designed with your individuality in mind.