[name removed] has been awesome to work with!! I will be moving mom to North Pointe in May. I believe I made the right decision.It's a beautiful place! I can't wait for mom to get there to see it and experience the kindness shown by everyone there!

Visited by my sister-in-law for my mom. Small facility but nice.. Staff is pleasant. Definitely one we will consider.

Tour and Options for family

I toured this community for the care for my mom's needs. The staff was nice and they were able to answer the questions that we had. The community was clean. the staff was able to show me the community and the grounds. We liked the menu and the list of activities. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Comfort for mom

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting from this staff in this community. The environment is nice and always clean. She liked the menu of the healthy meals. They have a lot of nice activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend the good care and the good value for other families and their loved one.

I'm Pretty Satisfied

My mother-in-law is doing really good and they are taking good care of her. She is in the perfect place. They have been making it a lot easier. She likes the meals and
she has participated in some activities like painting, getting her nails painted, and coloring. They understand how dementia goes.

UM................

My great Uncle was placed in this facility and within a couple of months stay there, the family was disgusted. Oh yeah, very nice staff at first but watch out changes real fast. Meals, YUK...food below standards in prison system.
Activity director, weird and did not make sure ALL were included in activities. No medical staff that we ever seen there, if any issues arose. Aides, now you see them, now you don't, in and out fast, red flag folks...So to sum it up, really do your homework, alot of cash milked in to these so called "homey" homes for the old, but probably safer living in the hood.

[Removed] was wonderful! Her passion for the elderly and doing a job well done was impressive. The facility is very nice and [Removed] offered us some excellent options. Our most pressing concern is the road the facility is located on is heavily traveled and a little further from our home than we desired.

Wonderful community!!

My Aunts love it here! I sat down with [Removed] the sales director today and she is so sweet! Before my aunts moved in I spoke with residents about their experience living here. They said they loved it and everyone is so nice.I like that both of my aunts are able to share a room. They are close to the dining room, activities room and the piano. One of my aunts loves the piano and it's great she can be close to something she enjoys so much!

Happy at North Pointe

We have been very satisfied with the experience at North Pointe in Anderson, SC. The staff has been very welcoming to our family. The community is very neat and homey. Our family members have commented on how good the food is at each meal. They have encouraged our family members to get involved with several activities that the community has to offer.

The best place in Anderson SC!!

The North Pointe is the best place! The director, [Removed], is wonderful. The staff is so caring and it has made it an awesome experience to know that they are taking such good care of my mother. Even when my mother is in the hospital, they still call to check on her. I highly recommend them!

Great place for Mom

Jan was very friendly and very understanding. The other staff was friendly also. I was impressed with all the amenities they have to offer. Compared to other assisted living North Pointe was the best value for my mother.

A Blessing

My mother was in dire straits about my step-father who has dementia & Alzheimer. They both had gotten into bad health and Mama just wasn't able to continue on without help. I lived two hours away from them, therefore it was awfully hard for me to go up & down the road to help give them the care they both need. So, mama asked for my help. I made a couple of calls & emails. I received a call from Jan [Removed] at North Pointe.
I made an appointment to visit the facility that day. She made me feel at home there. I just knew it was the "right" thing to do for my step-father. I also felt peace for him knowing he would receive around the clock care that is well needed and mama would living in my household.
Everyone one the staff at North Pointe are wonderful.
Nikki has also been a blessing as well. My step-father loves her very much.
My mother & I truly feel this was a God send and could not have gotten a better facility.
Thank you North Pointe!!!

Not real happy!!

okay, but not the best! Not enough Activities. Staff could be more caring!!

The buildings and surroundings were very pleasant. The staff were very friendly and caring. The memory care unit seemed a little small and was very loud. All areas were clean but could be upgraded.

Bottom of the rung!

If I could give a negative 5 stars, I would. Do not, under any circumstances, take your loved one to this facility. They (the administration) do not care about your loved one. If your loved one starts becoming "trouble", they will have them out the door faster than you can blink. I had a substantial issue regarding my mother's care and tried to get answers regarding my concerns from the in-house admin office. When no answers were forth coming, I directed it to the national headquarters. I have yet to have a phone call from them either and its been several months. I am left to assume the headquarters approves of the shoddy way families are being treated.We removed my mother from this place and her health has since improved. I was sorely disappointed by the poor treatment the entire family received from this facility.

were getting some of her laundry mixed up

North Pointe has been a good experience. I did have some concerns. They were getting some of her laundry mixed up. Also I had bought 3 separate sheets for her bed but kept seeing the same ones on. I am not sure they are changing her sheets. I have not complained about this to them at this point though. The staffs friendliness there is excellent.

North Pointe Anderson, SC

We are happy with North Pointe. The staff is very good with the patients, and I believe Mom is as happy here as she could be anywhere except at home.
The laundry is done well and promptly, but things frequently disappear. We also wish there were private baths available with the private rooms.
However, this is a very good place for long term confinements.

Better than most

Wonderful administrative staff. Some of the caretakers are a little slack, but nowhere is perfect. Overall, it's a good place. Great value. Great administrators. Good nursing staff.

Very clean and friendly

The facility is very clean and well kept. My mother doesn't participate in the activities but I see a lot of activities going on. My mom has had a few episodes that we were not pleased with. She had one yesterday. I'm thinking that they were not giving her medications on time. The meals are very good. I had lunch with her several times. Overall, everything has been going great. I would recommend this facility.

Very Pleased

I think it's a very well runned organization. We have been quite pleased and my mother seems really happy. We are very pleased with North Pointe. I would recommend this place. It is a very nice community.

Our contact was very helpful. Size of...

Our contact was very helpful. Size of facility very nice. Remodeling in process. Gave information to my cousin. Good ratio patient to care givers.

Facilities not quite as pleasant as M...

Facilities not quite as pleasant as Morningside, but OK & people very nice. Some good amenities: exercise every day, cable included, Doctor, Phys. Ther. & Pediatrist visits every week (use as needed - bill to insurance), better price. Companion rooms did not have any privacy.

North Pointe Assisted Living is a place for mom and dad to call home. At North Pointe Assisted Living , we provide comfortable living areas, cozy parlors, an intimate dining room area, and spacious resident suites to provide a setting that your parents can happily call home.

We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding enriching lifestyle.

Our friendly, well trained staff makes sure that our residents receive proper assistance with bathing, dressing, medication , and other individual needs. Our experienced staff at North Pointe Assisted Living take care of our residents, making sure needs are met around the clock.

North Pointe Assisted Living & Alzheimer’s Care is a place where the care and comfort of our residents is our highest mission.