Ashley Place - Greenwood, SC

Ashley Place - Greenwood, SC has yet not published prices.

Such a warm, friendly atmosphere full of fun activities and a great staff to care for seniors!

I think Ashley Place is the perfect place for my mother. She receives wonderful care with a friendly staff that is always willing to help and is very accommodating. She enjoys the wide range of activities they have to offer and the friendships she has developed during her time there. I would recommend Ashley Place to anyone that wants their family member to be in a friendly, clean and home-like community. Its a great place for Seniors!

Absolutely beautiful community, with so much to offer.

Mom loves it here

This community has been so helpful with the care of my mom.Very caring and attentive. She has a studio apartment and they allow cats so this was the deal breaker mom got to keep her cat. And some others had cats too so they can bond. They get 3 meals a day and are very good they have a set menu but have alternates if wanted. It is beautiful and clean in here. She enjoys all the daily activities they offer she tells me "I gotta go to my meetings I can't talk now." They have a nice indoor courtyard area. I would recommend this community.

Good Care and Comfort

We like this community for care.The staff is nice and helpful for her needs. We like knowing that this is a good environment that is clean and maintained. The offer meals that she does enjoy. We like knowing that she is involved with the activities. We would recommend this community to other families for the good care and value that is offered.

My father's good care

I like the care that my father is receiving at this community. The staff is nice and very attentive to my father's needs. The community is clean with a nice atmosphere. The menu offers a good variety of healthy meals. They do offer the residents to be involved with the activities that are offered to keep active I would recommend this community for the good care and the value of care to others.

At Ashley Place we combine Southern hospitality with the convenience and security of senior living. We are located in the north end of the beautiful town of Greenwood, SC. Large picture windows look out over acres of trees and luscious foliage. Our enclosed outdoor courtyard offers opportunities for all of our residents to enjoy warm summer breezes, gardening and watching the squirrels scamper around the trees.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are much larger than usually found in assisted living communities and come with many amenities to make your new home comfortable:
•Resident furnishings and decorations from home highly encouraged
•Heating and air-conditioning controls in each apartment
•Beautiful kitchenettes with refrigerator/freezer and oak cabinets
•Large closets with storage space
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Safety features
•Large windows allow plenty of light
At Ashley Place we treat everyone like family, residents and guests alike. Your friends and family are encouraged to join you in our restaurant style dining room and enjoy our home cooked meals. Meals include a starter soup or salad, entrees that include southern favorites like gumbo, barbecue ribs and a dessert, including our favorite pecan pie. Guests are also welcome to spend the night in our specially appointed guest rooms. Well trained and friendly four footed guests are also welcome.