• 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Utilities
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Free Assessment
  • Outside Patio Garden
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Massage Therapy
  • Anytime Dining
  • Private Pay Care

Dad Is happy here

They were able to get him in this community quickly. The whole staff knows my dad's name and they know us when we visit, and I mean all the staff. They go and actually visit with dad. They are very attentive.The dining room is nice and the food is excellent. There are lots of daily activities that he will be joining soon. They have transportation available. It is very clean without looking sterile. I recommend this place all the time.

The Regent

My grandmother is staying at The Regent, and I really like that it is a bright, comfortable, pretty new facility. I also like that everything is centralized so it is easy to find your way around; a manageable community. The food is excellent, the facility is very clean, and everyone, both staff and residents, are happy to be there. They also have a lot of activities to keep the residents’ minds agile. I think my grandmother is very happy here, and I would definitely recommend The Regent to others.

Money-seeking place.The director [Removed] is rude and treat residents badly.

Best independent living facility in Wichita

The Regent is a first class facility. Since the day our parents moved in, we have always felt like the staff treated them as their own family. Every staff member goes above and beyond the job description to make sure residents are well cared for. There are lots of activities available for residents to choose from and the overall tone is friendly and welcoming.

My Friend Is Doing Well Since Her Move Here

My friend is doing well with her move to this retirement community. Everything has worked out well, and she is doing good. I do feel comfortable with her move to this community. It is a nice facility with kind people. They have a good staff. They are kind whenever I visit, and have been helpful when needed. They do a good job with the cleanliness around the community. There are good activities offered, and nice meals provided for the residents. She is pleased with this community, and I would recommend it.

Beautiful

The Regent was a beautiful community. It was very clean and well-maintained. They gave a nice tour showing us all of the amenities they had to offer. The apartments were really nice. We chose another community based on our budget needs.

Comments from a relatively new resident.

The staff at The Regent (2050 N. Webb Road, Wichita, KS) is exceptional. The fact that most of the administration has worked there for several years speaks well for this smoothly running operation. Each staff member is visible--making a point of walking through the dining room, being available to families and residents, or lending a hand if needed.
Activities can fill as many hours of the day as you wish. From exercise to intellectual stimulation to movies every night, the opportunities seem plentiful.
For care services: although home health assistance can be hired, there is not an assisted living or nursing facility on site. Arrangements are made for placement at a co-owned facility, when needed.
Value: Although expensive, The Regent offers consistently interesting and varied meals, security, entertainment and security in a very well maintained, elegant but friendly environment.

Great care for a loved one

We are happy with the great care from this community. The staff are outstanding and keep us updated on her progress. The food is very good. They do offer her a lot of great activities that she is enjoying. She has special needs on her meals and they are very assisting. We would recommend the great care and value to other families.

A Great Place and a Step Above the Rest

The Regent was one of 4 places suggested by A Place for Mom, and the first I visited. The other places were okay, but just not as nice. They were running a special offer so their prices were competitive. Otherwise it would have likely been the priciest, and possibly out of our reach financially.

I found the facilities cheery, classy, and well-maintained. The staff (including housekeeping and the wait staff) was very friendly, and everyone seemed glad to be working there. The residents seemed happy as well, and offered unprompted comments about how much they liked it. The only way the Regent didn't measure up to some of the other, older facilities was that their closets were not as big/deep. We found them adequate, and are storing some of my parents things (seasonal items, suitcases) in our attic.

Although it's been a lot of work to move my parents here from halfway across the country, moving them to such a nice place has really helped with the transition. We rest easier knowing they are being well cared for, and are glad to be able to physically check in on them at a moment's notice.

An Attentive Staff

seems to be a very clean and nice place

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review. Your comments about The Regent are appreciated.

very impressed

I've been very impressed. They regularly check up on my mom. Everybody has been very friendly, and the building is beautiful. The dining room is luxurious, although my mom has been a little disappointed in the meals.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review. Your comments about your experience at The Regent are appreciated.

I'm so impressed with The Regent that...

I'm so impressed with The Regent that I wrote a letter to the CEO of the company. It's been such a wonderful experience. Their motto is "We will treat your parents as if they are our own," and they definitely follow through with this. I was very impressed with the wonderful welcome from the staff. They made sure to answer any questions we had in a timely matter. As a team, The Regent made my parents feel very welcome. It was a smooth transition, and I'm very satisfied with their services.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your review. Your comments about your experience at The Regent are truly appreciated. Thank you for your trust in The Regent.

This is a gorgeous community

This is a gorgeous community. They are very nice. They have good food and lots of activities. I found a different community that was closer to us. But made sure it was comparable to The Regent. This seems to be the standard. They offer so much.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your comments on The Regent are truly appreciated!

It was very likable and probably our second choice.

It was very likable and probably our second choice. It's a newer community and the kitchens and the bathrooms are a little more updated, than the one we chose. It was a little on the fancy side for us. Very nice though.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your interest in The Regent. Your comments about your experience are appreciated.

Independent living community apartmen...

Independent living community apartments with "age in place" assisted living options.

Baye Winegar

The Regent is a vibrant Independent Living community dedicated to supporting the rights, dignity and independence of all seniors.

We absolutely LOVED it!! It was just ...

We absolutely LOVED it!! It was just "right". I liked the "aging in place" concept since I have no family in Wichita area.

Baye Winegar

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience at The Regent.

Very nice. Rooms small and afraid to...

Very nice. Rooms small and afraid to take a studio due to want to keep some personal items at this point. Also included lots of services I don't need

Baye Winegar

Thank you for your interest in The Regent.

The Regent is a Vibrant Retirement Living residence committed to providing quality services in a caring, comfortable environment. We offer professional, personalized services designed to enhance the quality of life for those we serve. We are dedicated to those who entrust their housing and service needs to us.

At The Regent, we honor each resident's personal choices, independence and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an inviting residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at The Regent is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.

The Regent is proud to be a full Continuing Care Retirement Community offering the level of care that you or your loved one needs. Every design feature of The Regent is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.

Exterior
You’ll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
• Elegant homestyle architecture
• Porte Cochere providing covered access to the front entrance
• Two enclosed courtyards

Suites
Designed with the comforts of home, engineered with the functionality to support independence.
• Private Suites
• Large bathroom with curbless shower
• Photocell night light in bathroom
• Emergency call system with speaker response
• Telephone and cable connections
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning

Interior
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
• Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services