Via Christi Village Georgetown - Wichita, KS

I really like it, and I think my parents really like it.

I really like it, and I think my parents really like it. I liked the location of the apartment that was available. The food seems to be pretty good. This was definitely our favorite, and the best fit for us. They were the most professional, and felt the most homey.

Great place for my Dad

Via Christi at Georgetown is a great place. Needed a place quickly and they made an immediate appointment and instantly gave me a tour and info. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Everything is super clean but still seems like your own home. There are a lot of activities and services where they help my Dad in anyway needed. After checking out other places, in comparison, Georgetown ranks above them in value. My Dad feels very much at home but, also, feels safe knowing they are very attentive. I feel confident he will be well taken care of. They are very helpful to me, also. I am so glad we found this wonderful place.

We are really happy here. The food is excellent.

We are really happy here. The food is excellent. The residents are friendly, some are older, there are a lot of walkers, we are some of the younger ones here at close to 80, but everyone is cognizant of their surroundings. We knew people who came here and that's why we chose them. The people who work here are friendly and act like it's more than just a paycheck, it really has a family feel. We really are happy with our choice.

very impressed would move in the cond...

very impressed would move in the condo myself. The Director's love for the place is genuine.