One of the four facilities I favored. Many residents were younger seniors, and costs were somewhat less than many of the other facilities. Had most of the usual amenities, with some services provided at an additional charge.

We loved this place!! Nice kitchen size?? Swimming pool and gym are good size and beautiful!! Real restaurant makes the food and food plans give you option to cook a few times and dinne out without paying for what you are not eating. In site sport bar with very good prices give you a option to happy hour or cards with friends or family and does look like a outside regular bar. We love the floor plans and prices are fair too.

Good Experience

I explored several options, ranging from Assisted Living to other Senior Apartments. The Lodge at Bridgemill has been great so my parents so far. This was a big transition for them and they have liked the move and are quickly getting settled in.

janice kimber

We're so glad they're here and loving it!

Building a new nest!

I'm just here for three days. Everybody is really friendly and outgoing. The dining room dinner last night was very good! My apartment was perfect when I moved in ( it will be soon again after I finish unpacking! ) . The neighbors I have met seem to really like the living here.

Wow!

There is nothing left to desire! Every need or want has been clearly taken care of. I don't ever want to move again! Not only the residents, but each and every staff member is very friendly and helpful!!!

I've only been here for 2 weeks, but the staff and residents couldn't be nicer or helpful. They have made me feel like I am part of the family ! I couldn't haven chosen a better home!!!

fantastic

Things are going great at The Lodge at Bridgemill. Mom is making friends here. She is choosing to get up early in the morning to be active in things going on there. She is also choosing not to visit us as much so she can stay at the facility. The only complaint I have heard is there is a woman that doesn't keep things as tidy as the other residents would like her to. We enjoy the meals there. There has been some confusion with the meal plans. We have had some communication problems with the person that runs the restaurant. Other than that things have really been fantastic here.

Wonderful Experience

The Lodge at Bridgemill is a wonderful place. Every time we have visited the residents there are very nice, always smiling and willing to talk to you about anything. Those whom we have dealt with behind the scenes, in getting my in-laws moved in, have be wonderful!! They were very helpful, always checking in to make sure that we were still on track and keeping us informed. Just a great and pleasant experience all around.

I am glad that we finally made the move

My mom is extremely happy. There is plenty for her to do. She enjoys the staff and the other people who live there. She is having the time of her life. I am glad that we finally made the move. I would definitely recommend The Lodge at Bridgemill to anyone. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. This is a really nice community. I am glad that my mother is happy here. It has been a reallt good experience.

When we arrived everyone knew our names and extended
warm greetings. The staff was always wonderfully avail-
able with help and advice. We have been here for two weeks and look forward to meeting everyone. Our endless
unpacking has prevented us from taking part in all the
proferred activities but we plan to catch up as soon as the
last dish is in place.

This is a great place and g...

This is a great place and great location for them. They have selected this location to live.

the only 'problem' is the v...

the only 'problem' is the very high price which does not inlcude any food.Monthly rent for one small bedroom is over $2000.00.And the kitchens are very small.

Bridge Mill gives us everything that we wantd for my mother and more than we asked for.

I can't think of anything to say that isn't wonderful. The employees are welcoming and kind. The apartments are beautiful, clean and well-equipped. The safety features are up-to-date. The food is restaurant quality. The amenities are first rate. The most important part to me was how the employees relate to the residents. They know every resident's name and the names of the family members who visit them. They greet you when you come and make you fell at home. They are never too busy to lend an ear or a hand. This place is the best!

Inlaws absolutely love it.... Close &...

Inlaws absolutely love it.... Close & convenient, great medical near by

Very good quality

I'ts very clean, it's a very nice place, they're all very caring, very invovled, very thorough, there's something going on all the time. I think it's a good value, it's a little more expensive than some of the other places but the qulaity of the apartments are really really nice and it's a really nice, quality facility. The fact that they had activities and the restaurant, she's not on the food program but down the road she probably will be and the quality of it made it seem better to me. I would say the food's probably a 4, it's good, my problem was the service is really really slow there. I think they just don't have as much variety. They also don't seem to cater to more of the healthy foods, some things aren't as healthy as they could be.

Very nice.

Very nice.

What a wonderful place. If the decis...

What a wonderful place. If the decision was mine to make, it would be my choice. Wonderful value for all the amenities offered. Went back in the evening with my husband and he loved it as well. Next step is to call my mother in law to tell her about it and to find out if she can afford it and if she is ready to make a decision.

Very nice

Very nice

Seems to have it all. For a fully pr...

Seems to have it all. For a fully protected enviro. probably dont need full kitchen.

extremely expensive but absolutely be...

extremely expensive but absolutely beautiful

The Lodge at Bridgemill is a unique alternative for those with discerning taste seeking a carefree, amenity-rich lifestyle. With its magnificent appointments, spacious apartment homes, and well crafted amenities, The Lodge at Bridgemill offers an unprecedented opportunity to enjoy the fine art of independent living!

There are twelve different one and two bedroom apartment floor plans to choose from. Features include: Patio or balcony with French doors in each apartment, central air system with individually controlled thermostats, washer & dryer in each apartment, fully applianced kitchen with stainless steel appliances to include microwave and disposal, granite kitchen countertops, ceramic tiled kitchens and baths, wall to wall carpeting in living room and bedrooms, telephone operated intercom system, security cameras, large closets and storage areas, 24-hour emergency call system in both bedrooms and bathrooms, and 24-hour maintenance.

Fine Dining is just steps away from your apartment! Chesterfields, an outstanding full-service restaurant, and The Brass Pine Pub, an upscale English pub, are both located in the main lobby. Residents may choose to eat in the restaurant under the optional meal plan or utilize the restaurant for an occasional meal. It's your choice! Special meal packages are available at tremendous discounts to residents of The Lodge at Bridgemill.