The Lodge Assisted Living / Memory Care - Mount Pleasant, TX

The Lodge Assisted Living / Memory Care - Mount Pleasant, TX has yet not published prices.

NOT IMPRESSED My mother had a short stay at this location, I have not had any experience in assisted living facilities, till my mother was staying at the lodge. The prime reason for removing her was on entry to the facility we were told they had a Nurse on site, false....the may of had one during business hours but not on nights and I'm not even sure there is one there on the weekends. Non of the med aids are certified, and non of the aids on the floor are certified. We were told there were activities, if there were I never seen any. Most places have a calendar of events for patient participation, and this is something I never saw. It was on Singa's advice we moved her in to the facility. I don't know if it was the lack of her abilities or the lack of care, but we removed her because her blood pressure was starting to run high because she was not eating, and nothing was being done about it. She did not want to go down to the dinning room and they never offered her the choice to bring her food to her room...Therefore she was surviving strictly on snack food we had brought her in for snacks. So it was either that or her meds were not being giving, because on her removal her blood pressure went back to normal without any extra needed meds. She was also using adult briefs that we supplied and paid for that had to be lockup because the aids keep coming in and taking them to use on other patients. Over all my mother was very unhappy here. We also were told by Singa that after we used my mother's savings that medicare and medicaid would kick in to cover her expenses...We were turned down, she then kept on use about getting a lawyer to fight it...So in short my mothers life savings was spent, for nothing.

Seemed like a nice place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I looked at quite a few communities in the area and this one stood out to me as being very nice! The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them as being worth a look!