Heartis Longview - Longview, TX

Everything is going fine!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been friendly and I am comfortable with the quality of care she has been receiving. She has had no problems with the meals and enjoys participating in a few of the activities they have from time to time with the other residents. Overall it has been a great place and we are thankful for this place.

A tour for family.

This is a nice community for care for a loved one. We liked that tour that would have been a nice place for care for my mom. The staff is caring and able to answer questions We like the menu and the activities. We wanted a community closer. We would suggest this community for good care and the value that is offered.

Absolutely no complains!!

We love the Heartis Longview, the people are very nice, cooperative and accommodating. I highly recommend this community. They are very good about doing what I ask, my aunt seems to be very pleased. My cousin and I love the openness and brightness, the facility it's very open and bright. [Removed], the executive director, is an amazingly sweet lady. Everyone down to the maintenance man is just as accommodating, we could not be more pleased.

Informative Tour !!

Our tour of this community was excellent, the staff made sure that my loved ones questions where answered in detail and had lots of patience with her. The property was well maintained and kept very clean.

Beautiful community!

The staff that gave me a tour was very knowledgeable and able to address all of my concerns. They offered many different activities for the residents. The menu offered many healthy choices for the residents. The community is newer and was high standard type place.

Mark Ting

Thank you George, for letting us know about your tour of our community. We are happy to hear our Life Enrichment Activities, our menu, and our staff members were all listed as positive aspects about Heartis Longview. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and we hope to see you back here soon! Home is where the Heartis!

My experience

I'm extremely pleased with Heartis of Longview. Everyone is professional and seem to genuinely care about the people for whom they care. Highly recommend these wonderful folks.

Mark Ting

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Will. We are delighted to hear that you are extremely pleased with our community! Our goal is to create an environment where providing the best, quality care to our residents is a priority. We are so happy this is evident at Heartis Longview. Your recommendation to others is one of the best compliments we could receive! Thanks again for letting us know how we're doing!

A Blessing

The staff here is so friendly and professional and the level of care that they provide here is excellent. This is a very well maintained and clean facility. It is a blessing.

I'm disappointed in the way they are maintaining my father's medicine....

I'm disappointed in the way they are maintaining my father's medicine. They are suppose to call me ahead of time if they decide to make a change in his medicine routine. I would also like to see more activities for my father. I think communication could be better internally. The location of the Foundtainview Estates is good. The inside of the facility is nice and looks good. (Activities is not applicable)

This is the first time my parent has been in an assisted living place. I am happy with the care the employees give.

Such a relief to have found this wonderful facility

This was the first facility that we looked at when the time came to relocate our father to Longview. We walked in and had a great first impression, and then an equally great 2nd, third and 4th impression as we learned more about the quality of care, the quality of the staff, the quality of the physical plant that is offered. . Every detail about Fountainview has been well thought out. Of the 6 facilities we looked at that day, this was our first choice. We have great peace of mind, now, knowing that our father is in a wonderfully friendly place, as well as meeting his needs for assistance at age 99. The location is just right for us, too, to be able to pick him up and take him places. This was such an answer to prayer. We are so grateful.