Brandywine Living at Upper Providence - Phoenixville, PA

Brandywine Living at Upper Providence - Phoenixville, PA has yet not published prices.

Their kindness

I have visited this community many times for events and groups that they host. The group I am apart of is greatly appreciative for all that Brandywine does for us. They are a wonderful addition to the Phoenixville area community, and is always willing to give back and help the outside community! I highly recommend visiting these wonderful people.

The best experience !

Great place the staff is cheerful and friendly. The care is the best around.. the place is like being at a country club!

Heartfelt Appreciation

Now that almost a month has passed since my father became a resident at Brandywine Living, I wanted to send a message to praise the entire staff for the wonderful job they do every day!! Every employee I have met has the best interests of each resident in mind and they approach their jobs with an open heart and a sincere soul! They treat the residents with total respect and enthusiastically greet residents, family and visitors too!

My highest appreciation with the Wellness team, the concierge, the drivers, the dining staff and a special thanks to you ,the directors of such a wonderful staff!

With sincere heartfelt appreciation,

Beautiful but...

The building is gorgeous and the facilities are very nice. Having said that, my grandmother had a lot of problems at this place.

The food is awful and they only do about half the activities that they advertise daily. People complain, but the management does nothing. It is like talking to a brick wall.

The management is very poor. They seem more concerned with protecting themselves and their friends than helping the elderly people staying there. It created an "us" vs. "them" feeling that was very strange and uncomfortable.

It is odd that they would put such an ineffective management team in such an expensive venture.

So, to sum it up, beautiful place and facility. But, even though it looks nice there is something rotten on the inside.

Wonderful

I toured this community and fell completely in love. I was at the beginning stages of looking for my mother, who thinks she is not ready yet. The staff was so friendly and caring, atmosphere felt like I walking into a cozy,warming home and overall facility was out standing. I know I found my mothers next home!

Life is beautiful at Brandywine Living. We have luxurious individual suites with a private bath and kitchen area. Meanwhile, on the other side of your door are services to meet your needs, and entertainment to enliven your spirit.

With on-site–not–on–call licensed nurses only steps away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no need to worry about where to turn for care.

When not relaxing in the privacy of their own suites, our residents can enjoy good company in one of our spacious, well-appointed dining rooms or comfortable lounge areas. Likewise, they can choose to spend time in one of our landscaped courtyards, terraces, and garden areas - each a perfect setting for a leisurely conversation with family and friends. Most importantly, they are not alone anymore. Isolation and boredom are probably the two most impacting factors on aging. When you have friends, when you can laugh, when you have a reason to get up in the morning - and look forward to your day - your life is, indeed, beautiful.

Brandywine Assisted Living offers a state of the art program for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Our specialized program, Reflections, is based on the concept of providing a Relationship Based Approach to Care. Building positive relationships between residents, caregivers, families and the community through individualized care and therapeutic activities is the hallmark of our program.