Brandywine Living at Upper Providence - Phoenixville, PA

Brandywine Living at Upper Providence - Phoenixville, PA has yet not published prices.

To the staff....

To the staff who greeted my mother with a smile, the nurses who cajoled her to take meds & follow routines, the butlers who patiently met her requests, the aids who gently provided for her personal care, the dinning room staff who politely disregarded her negative comments, the recreational personnel who persuaded her to participate, the housekeeping staff who calmly dealt with her demands, the staff whose efforts kept her safe when she was uncooperative, the administrators who always assisted with all things legal and financial. THANK YOU for the loving care you gave to our mother during her 2 year stay at Brandywine Living. Your kind acts whether large or small demonstrated respect and compassion for an individual with dementia.

Dignity for Seniors

I would like to commend the Brandywine staff, management and facility. My Parents have recently moved from their house of over sixty year into Brandywine on your Serenade floor, Transitioning can be overwhelming and difficult, however, they have adapted extremely well. I contribute this to the outstanding level of care, friendliness, and kindness the ENTIRE Brandywine staff displays at this facility. I especially commend your management team who establishes the correct culture, attitude, teamwork and attention to detail. Thank you for providing this exceptional care and most importantly the dignity seniors deserve.

Their kindness

I have visited this community many times for events and groups that they host. The group I am apart of is greatly appreciative for all that Brandywine does for us. They are a wonderful addition to the Phoenixville area community, and is always willing to give back and help the outside community! I highly recommend visiting these wonderful people.

The best experience !

Great place the staff is cheerful and friendly. The care is the best around.. the place is like being at a country club!

Heartfelt Appreciation

Now that almost a month has passed since my father became a resident at Brandywine Living, I wanted to send a message to praise the entire staff for the wonderful job they do every day!! Every employee I have met has the best interests of each resident in mind and they approach their jobs with an open heart and a sincere soul! They treat the residents with total respect and enthusiastically greet residents, family and visitors too!

My highest appreciation with the Wellness team, the concierge, the drivers, the dining staff and a special thanks to you ,the directors of such a wonderful staff!

With sincere heartfelt appreciation,

Beautiful but...

The building is gorgeous and the facilities are very nice. Having said that, my grandmother had a lot of problems at this place.

The food is awful and they only do about half the activities that they advertise daily. People complain, but the management does nothing. It is like talking to a brick wall.

The management is very poor. They seem more concerned with protecting themselves and their friends than helping the elderly people staying there. It created an "us" vs. "them" feeling that was very strange and uncomfortable.

It is odd that they would put such an ineffective management team in such an expensive venture.

So, to sum it up, beautiful place and facility. But, even though it looks nice there is something rotten on the inside.

Wonderful

I toured this community and fell completely in love. I was at the beginning stages of looking for my mother, who thinks she is not ready yet. The staff was so friendly and caring, atmosphere felt like I walking into a cozy,warming home and overall facility was out standing. I know I found my mothers next home!

Life is beautiful at Brandywine Living. We have luxurious individual suites with a private bath and kitchen area. Meanwhile, on the other side of your door are services to meet your needs, and entertainment to enliven your spirit.

With on-site–not–on–call licensed nurses only steps away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there is no need to worry about where to turn for care.

When not relaxing in the privacy of their own suites, our residents can enjoy good company in one of our spacious, well-appointed dining rooms or comfortable lounge areas. Likewise, they can choose to spend time in one of our landscaped courtyards, terraces, and garden areas - each a perfect setting for a leisurely conversation with family and friends. Most importantly, they are not alone anymore. Isolation and boredom are probably the two most impacting factors on aging. When you have friends, when you can laugh, when you have a reason to get up in the morning - and look forward to your day - your life is, indeed, beautiful.

Brandywine Assisted Living offers a state of the art program for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Our specialized program, Reflections, is based on the concept of providing a Relationship Based Approach to Care. Building positive relationships between residents, caregivers, families and the community through individualized care and therapeutic activities is the hallmark of our program.