We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Very impressed with the place, its fa...
Very impressed with the place, its family feel, and all we were told. However, the variety of residents to interact with is probably too small to meet my dad's needs.
At THE HACIENDA ASSISTED LIVING, we provide regular assisted living services in a home environment. This IS our home, and we are happy to share it with 6 residents who prefer a country home that’s near the lovely town of Grand Junction, CO. In our 4000 sq. ft. home, we have 3 bathrooms for six residents, and one extra-large room that would be perfect for a couple to share. We tailor our activity program and menu to the interests and tastes of the residents. We currently have two happy residents living with us, one being our dad. Pets are welcome, and we have two horses who often entertain us all with their antics. We are looking forward to adding to our “family” here at The Hacienda, and invite you to come for a visit soon to see if this might be the best choice for you in assisted living.