The Grove and Gardens - Forest Grove, OR

Extremely grateful!

Words cannot express how grateful I am for the care that my husband is receiving from Grove and Garden. The staff do their very best to make sure that he is well taken care of. The facility is very clean and smells very nice. The food smells wonderful, and the residents' days are jam packed with activities! I was impressed as well because the staff are sure to give me detailed reports about my husband's progress, and they even notice small details in his behavior in order to better help him. We are very happy with his stay!

My Wife is Comfortable

The overall experience for my wife as a new resident is going well. From what her cousin tell me, the community is a fantastic place. The staff are contacting my wife's cousins to give updates. When I talk with my wife it seems like she is happy and enjoying her time at the community.

The Grove is a wonderful assisted living facility!

My parents have only been at The Grove for less than a month but so far the experience has been wonderful! The kindness, quality of care and quality of meals far surpasses our experience with The Beehive and Brookdale. My father claims the food is 10 times better and they both love the salad bar! The caregivers are compassionate, patient, respectful, helpful, skilled, have big hearts and they always come right away when you call them...laundry and showers are done as scheduled. The staff is very friendly and there are lots of smiles and happy faces. It's been way less stressful for me knowing that I can rely on them to take great care of my parents and that when they say they will take care of something, they do it!

Review of The Grove and Gardens - Forest Grove, OR

Facility is clean and well staffed. Memory care has only shared rooms. Which are small and only allow room for a single bed a side table and possibly a small chest of drawers. No TV in the room.

A Couple Improvements...

When we first moved in, it was a saturday so a lot of the office wasn't there, but I would expect someone would be there to welcome them in and give them a packet or something. It has also taken a while to figure out who to talk to in order to get something done, so I think they could improve in those areas.

They did a very good job.

This was a month long respite stay. They did a very good job. The staff was friendly, and they kept it clean. They were attentive and responsive. It seemed like they had enough activities, when people would come and visit, he was always busy. We didn't really have any complaints.

Kind of dingy and depressin...

Kind of dingy and depressing. Preferred Hillside's memory care.