Rosewood Park - Hillsboro, OR

The experience I encountered when my Mother was here is that there is NOT enough help. The one simple task I asked for was to take Mom to play bingo , apparently that was to much trouble. I have more complaints but will close by saying I can NOT recommend this facility.

Frontier Management

We are deeply saddened that you and your mother's experience at Rosewood Park was less than what you expected. It is important to us that residents thrive through our activities. We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at [removed] so we can work towards a resolution.

Visited this facility in 2016. The food was not good. Still not impressed with units and activities.

Frontier Management

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide our residents. If you'd be willing, Elizabeth Simon would like to speak with you at [removed] to discuss ways to improve our residents' experiences with Rosewood Park moving forward . Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Nice facility but food was mediocre

I absolutely love [Removed]. She continuously went above and beyond for us all of the time. No matter what we needed, she was there and ready to assist us. This is a very nice facility even though it is on the older side. All of the staff members chip in to make sure it’s taken care of. The reason why I picked this facility for my Father-In-Law is that he was really close to us. However, the food was sometimes an issue. They had a large menu that looked good but when you tasted it, it was mediocre. There are also no set times for meals and you can order whenever you’re hungry. I would recommend this facility to other families.

No place like home

We had to put my mom in a home and this one it OK. But very much very under understaffed. And that worries us. The dining room and kitchen are Horrible and the food is jam

Not homey enough

Rosewood Park was a nice community. It was for independent and assisted living. My loved one knew people on the independent side. That is one of the reasons we chose another community is because they had separate dining areas. My loved one would have been in the assisted living portion of the community and would have liked to dine with the independent people. We were looking for a more homey feel.

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Everything is going wonderfully here at Rosewood Park! The staff are great and the food is good. I also enjoy participating in the activities they have to offer. I could not have asked for anything better in a facility!

It was very busy and active when we first got there and there were more residents out and about then other places. I really liked that the staff were in the lobby just talking to the residents. Seemed very nice and friendly. The facility is large and I was a little lost during the tour. The rooms were nice and I liked that there were call lights on the independent side as well as the assisted side. I also liked that the rooms had cable TV outlets on both sides of main room and in the bedrooms to give some flexibility. The food menu sounds great. Lots of amenities and activities.

Rosewood Park A+

I placed my disabled father here in 2011. Rosewood gives excellent care. All the care aids, med aids do their best work. The nurses and staff are caring, hard working people. My father enjoyed the staff. My father passed 3/18/17. I must point out the incredible level of care my father received in his final weeks and especially days. There is no way I could have provided that level of care for him myself. Rosewood went above and beyond. For this I will forever be eternally grateful. Don't hesitate to place your loved one here. Rosewood is top notch!

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback, Candy. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Rosewood Park. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

I like living here

Things are going really well at Rosewood. They just hired a new chef and they are doing a great job. They keep the community clean and The new manager is doing really well. I like the activities they offer. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would recommend this community.

Check it out!

We Moved in. Love the Management and all the staff. Dining is improving even while it was good. So many activities and programs I find the day goes quickly!

My Thought Of The Tour

This community is worth taking a look at. It seemed like a clean community. The people we met during our tour were nice. This living space at this community was smaller than the community we chose.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. You really made our day today.

I like this community for the care that my mom is getting here as this community is very clean. The staff members are very caring to her needs. She enjoys some of the activities that are offered. They do have someone to come in and assist with personal hair care, but she has not yet used the services. The food is good but a few improvements could be made. We would recommend other families to this community for the care and value.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Rosewood Park. Your recommendation is one of the best compliments we could receive! If you have any specific ideas on areas for improvement, we would love to hear from you! Please reach out to Katrina Shiroma at [removed] to voice your concerns. Thanks again for the positive review! We look forward to hearing from you.

Friendly Community

Everything is working out pretty well for us here. What really got my eye was how happy the resident appeared. They are all very nice and friendly. It has been a lovely experience for us here. The staff is always willing to help. The meals are excellent, and they have good choices to choose from. Overall everything has worked out great, and we are pleased.

Lovely Residents!!

Some of the residents were giving me positive feedback on the community. They really seemed to enjoy the activities that they were engaging in. Everyone was interactive with each other. The tour guide was knowledgeable and explained everything fairly detailed. The community is up-kept and meals are offered.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are happy to hear that your visit with us was such a positive experience! We work hard to provide one of the top senior living options to the Hillsboro area. Thank you for visiting, and please come back soon!

I liked Rosewood Park!!

We had a good tour of this community. The people were nice and helpful. The community looked clean and well taken care of. This community was to close to my mom's previous home. We decided it was not a good idea to have her this close to her old neighborhood so we chose another community.

Nice place!

Older facility, but staff is really nice. On the higher end of prices in Hillsboro.

Activities and Food Could Improve

The food is just average, just middle-of-the-line. There has been a lot of turnovers with the staff at Rosewood Park, so the activities there have been a little bit shakey. I give it a four-star rating overall.

Peace of Mind

From the moment that the two ladies from Rosewood Park's Assisted Living Facility and Rosewood Specialty Care came together to assist me I was impressed. My family ended up choosing the assisted living facility for my mom. They were patient and supportive throughout our process, the move and getting to know the community.

I am impressed by the ability to put together a comprehensive care plan for my mom who has dementia. As we walk through the halls, we are cheerfully greeted by staff and residents alike. There are many social opportunities like concerts, art activities, cards and bingo, as well as a cozy room all my mom's own, decorated with her own stuff.

My mom stayed with me for about 6 weeks before she went to Rosewood so I understand completely what families like mine experience. Rosewood is a place for my mom that allows me to participate in my mom's life and still go home and sleep at night.

I asked about volunteer opportunities and the staff encouraged me. I plan to become a small part of the community myself.

I was this place. Debbie Sands was great she had a lot of information about the place and you could tell she like her job and the people, The two bedroom apartment was nice and is what we would be looking for.

Friendly, welcoming staff

Things have gone very well so far with Rosewood Park, my loved one really seems to have settled in well here! The staff is very friendly and professional, and they really went out of their way to make sure Mom felt welcome. They were more than happy to walk her from point A to point B every time until she felt comfortable in the community. Really the only mark against them so far is that the food could use improvement.

On dealing with charging clients when they're hospitalized, we ended up paying two months rent for an empty room. So there was no deduction in the rates for her not being there and using the services; it was full priced and that's not okay.

This is way out in Hillsboro. They have one side for independent, and the other for assisted. 2 dining rooms at differing times. outside company contracted for extra care on the independent side. VERY EXPENSIVE. The rooms looked like hospital rooms.

Very nice place everything ...

Very nice place everything we needed

I am very impressed with how clean it is.

I am very impressed with how clean it is. They have music in the hallways. The people are friendly, and they feel like the pricing is reasonable. They have a lot of activities going on. One of the most difficult challenges is that the other residents are hard of hearing a lot, and it can be difficult to hold a conversation. It would be nice if they had a small group or committee to take the new people under their wing and shows them around, and invites them to activities, or introduce them to some of the people in the dining room. The only thing I have heard about the food is that as a couple they can be served at different times, and they are finished at different times. They loved the location. One thing that surprised me was the amount of vacancies in the independent living, I think having more residents, would make it would be easier to connect.

Just Moved In

I have been living at Rosewood for about a month, and my experience has been good so far. The staff is very friendly, but we had a little bit of difficulty in the beginning. We did not have enough guidance when we were moving in on what exactly was going on, so that was a little hard to deal with. The residents are open and friendly, and there is a good sense of community. The residence is also bright and open. Worth checking out!

Rosewood Park

In a way it's too early to tell, mom just moved in last week. Place seemed nice and clean, lots of activities available, but no time yet to check them out. Grounds are nice, location in excellent. Errors on billing, corrected right away, but expect them to get it right first time (communication? deposit was made, not credited; move in date wrong). Meals good.

Rosewood Park is a community consisting of 84 Retirement apartments and 82 Assisted Living apartments. Each community, retirement and assisted living, offers 1 and 2 bedroom units and some studio style apartments. Residents receive our Rosewood Park Hospitality package consisting of three nutritious meals daily, housekeeping weekly with linen and towel exchange and our activity program for health, fitness and trips, in our air conditioned coach to the Northwest’s many points of interest as well as physician appointments.

Our facility has received excellent surveys form the State of Oregon’s department of Health Services and is an active member of the Oregon Health Care Association. Rosewood Park encourages residents to bring personal collectibles and furnishings to be able to feel right at home in this wonderful community.

Call to arrange a tour and enjoy a lunch in one of our spacious dining areas.