Park View at Colonial Landing - Elkridge, MD

5 stars all the way!

So far, things are going well for my parents at the Park View at Colonial Landing. It has been a positive experience and the place is very nice.

Awesome Senior Apts. with Caring Staff!

Park View at Colonial Landing does not disappoint! The staff is very caring and attentive. The apartments first rate. People visit and say it looks like a hotel. Great place!

Comfortable Community

So far things are going great for my mother here at Park View. The community looks great and it is well maintained. The staff is wonderful, they have been helpful and kind to my mother. They are accommodating and patient with your loved one. She seems happy here and I know she is safe. This community is a comfortable place to be and I would recommend it.

Attentive and professional staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Park View, I'd give them top marks across the board! The staff here is very professional, and they do a great job with their follow-up and follow-through with families.

Excellent and warming welco...

Excellent and warming welcome. Very responsive to all our needs. Great customer service and clearly explained everything. My father was very pleased with location, cost, unit size and the flexibility to have his small dog.

It was nice. It was rather small and...

It was nice. It was rather small and not al ot of on-grounds activities due to the Senior Center across the street.