Morningside of Pekin - Pekin, IL

My Mom Is More Uplifted

The staff are giving my mom the best experience. Not only is the care affordable but they care about the residents. The staff are nice, helpful, and friendly. The are doing a good job cleaning the community. She likes the taste of her food,it is really good. There are plenty of activities to join, she likes group meetings. I would absolutely recommend this place!

A very good place

It has a "happy" feeling with music, entertainment, and activities to engage the residents. The staff and facility were very good but my mother required a higher level of care than this facility could give, it is not a locked facility . I would recommend The Grand Victorian to anyone!

Excellent Facility

It was a hard decision for my grandparents to leave her their of 56 years, and move into a retirement facility. Though The Grand Victorian isn't "home", it is definitely the next best thing.

We are very happy with the facility, staff, food, and care. Grandmother is more active than she has been in years. She is happy, and is always doing an activity or socializing. It's fun listening to her tell us about the local "gossip".

Grandfather is in the moderate stages of Alzheimer's Disease, but is happy, and gaining back some weight. He appears to be content and fusses about needing to get bigger pants.

Overall, once Grandmother decided she needed help, moving into The Grand Victorian, was a great decision.

I am very well pleased.

I am very well pleased. He fell once and they were right there for him. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. We are happy with them. We like the security of it.

A very good place. Not a sad face any...

A very good place. Not a sad face anywhere, they are big in socializing and have an excellent facility with super nice rooms and plenty of things to do. One of the employees gave us an excellent tour after lunch and explained the financial side in great detail.