The Good Samaritan AFH - Auburn, WA

I visited Good Samaritan and the owner told me that they could work with my mom and her behavior and mental state (dementia, physical and verbal outbursts). Based on my visit, I gave notice where my mom was and was going to move her here, but after receiving paperwork from Kings Manor, they turned around and told me that they cant accept her based on her behavior issues. Disappointing. My mom has to move anyways, but this is bad business at a time of emotional stress for our family. if they would have just said they don't work with this issue up front, then I would have completely understood. I told them, and reiterated my concerns about my mom's physical and verbal outbursts. She told me she was a specialist and could help. Make sure you have a signed contract before doing anything.

A Wonderful Home and Caregivers

Lina is wonderful with my Aunt. She is very patient, yet firm in a time that is very difficult for someone who has lived independently for 94 years and now finds herself needing assistance.

It is a big spacious house that is situated on more than an acre lot, surrounded by beautiful landscape, in West Hill Auburn.
There is full access to the living room,kitchen and dining room. Nice covered patio. And lots more.
Family visit is openly welcome.