Not the best fit

The first impression of the home was not the greatest. It appeared outdated and a little depressing. As I was walking around one thing that stood out for me was the medicine cabinet was not a locked one so if my dad were up and walking around with his mental capacity he would get into it just simply because it was open and he could.
The owner and staff were nice they were in the kitchen preparing a meal while I was there which was another unsettling fact because my dad needs constant monitoring.

An Atmosphere Where Mom Can Connect

My mom's transition has been good and she clicked with the home when we had our first tour. The staff are great with the care they provide for her dementia. The staff like mom and she likes the staff because they are nice. The home is safe and it is kept clean. My family and I are very pleased in our decision to use this community.

My mother is here and is doing very well. Much nicer than a nursing home. The staff is fantastic.