The Commons at Churchland - Chesapeake, VA

Lots of Trips

They didn't come into your apartment to do anything but had like a 15 passenger van and they would take you to places like Walmart and the bank. I think it was about once a week that they would go somewhere. But my mother-in-law was paying a lot more when she lived there. It was a real large apartment complex thing with like 3 stories. I like the fact that she's in a single story now because sometimes in those places with multiple stories you can hear everything your neighbor is doing. Also there was a 6 lane highway to get across the street. I didn't think that was very safe.

Our spacious two bedroom apartment homes overlook a beautiful courtyard setting where our residents enjoy socializing with their neighbors. All apartments include refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal and a full size washer and dryer. You will never have to go to a laundromat again! We have a courtesy van that takes the residents on scheduled trips twice a week and our various resident functions each month are a wonderful way to get to know your neighbors. Please call or stop by to get more information on your new home!