Cherrywood Memory Care - McMinnville, OR

Not the right fit

My loved one stayed at Cherrywood Memory Care for a brief time. It was a lovely community. The staff was friendly and caring. The problem was that there was not enough staff so the care was not consistent. His clothes would get lost and he would get other residents clothes instead. We also chose another place where he did not have to walk so far to get to the dining room or other areas around the community.

Neil's new home

I feel so lucky to have been introduced to Cherrywood. Moving my husband came so fast and I was not prepared. Everyone has been so helpful. His transition was so easy. He is happily confused, but settled in. Cherrywood is a loverly place. Everyone is so kind.grandkids love going to visit. All the residents seem happy and are well cared for. We miss grandpa Neil so much, but not having to worry about his safety is such a relief. Thank you marty,miley and zalex.

The Cherrywood Memory Care is a really beautiful place both inside and out. There are big windows which keep the place nice and bright! My experience with the staff has been great and I can tell that they really care about the residents. They interact with the residents and I am very happy we found this place for mother in law. I am sure she will be just fine once she gets settled in completely. She actually fell and broke her hip the first two weeks in and has just returned from rehab. That being said, she hasn't been able to participate in any activities but enjoys watching. I'd say this was a good decision for her and we are comfortable knowing she is in great hands.