The Brennity at Tradition - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Great care for mom

I was very happy with the care that my mother received from this community. The staff was very nice and the community was clean and offered a good environment. The menu was outstanding with the wonderful variety of healthy and good cook meals. I liked knowing that my mom liked the activities that were offered. We would use this service again and would recommend the service to other families.

approx $3800 for 1 br independent;

I like it!

I have had a good experience at The Brennity at Tradition so far. The place is clean and I would recommend it because everyone has been very nice and helpful. My husband will be joining me soon.

By far the nicest community

The staff at this community have been great so far. One of the reasons we chose this community is the amount of amenities offered. The community is beautiful and they keep it clean. Mom seems to like the food and they offer a lot of daily activities. The rooms are nice and large. This is a bigger more spread out community. I would recommend this community.

My Friend Loves It Here

This is an amazing community, and my friend is doing very well since her move here. She loves it, and has adjusted very well to it. The community looks great, and everything is very neat, and tidy. Everyone is wonderful, and very kind. It has been a great experience, and all is very well. This is a community I would recommend, it is a really nice place.

Beautiful, lively facility. I think Mom would love it here. Not sure she can swing the cost though.

I Don't Recommend

The quality of care is terrible. They do not have hot water for the showers. It is beautiful and pretty but it is not the best inside. They yell and scream at the residents. I would not recommend anyone here.

Great looking place!

We toured this community while looking into senior living, and I thought it looked fantastic! It's a nice looking place, very clean, and I thought the decor was attractive as well. They had all sorts of nice amenities, an indoor and an outdoor pool, an exercise room, and various social rooms for family gatherings. I was also very impressed with the food! Linda Goldstein, our hostess, did not pressure us in any way or fashion, was very informative and gave us a wonderful tour of the place. I found her very kind,truthful and supportive. She was very patience since I had 3 tours because my sons all wanted to see the place before we decided. They live in NC, MD, MN.& CO.

Seems to be going very well!

Things are going very well with The Brennity, our loved one is really enjoying herself here! The place has a great atmosphere, a friendly staff, and good food! It's a little on the pricey side, but really that's the only negative thing we've heard from her.

Wonderful!!!

We felt the process to get her in was wonderful. The people were friendly. They are incredibly helpful. The facility is very clean. The food is phenomenal. The level of care she is receiving is fantastic. If there's anything going on they call us. They really have made it a wonderful process. "A Place for Mom" was absolutely incredible about getting up with me right after I sent an email. Highly impressed by them!

My Mom is happy at Brennity

Moved my mother into Brennity last November. Took a few weeks for her to adjust. She has made new friends and is very happy to live there. She especially likes to exercise in the pool. The rent for independent living is a little high, especially when the basic cable is added in at an additional $100 a month. Wish they had free Wi-Fi at this facility. Staff is very friendly and nice to the residents. Very clean facility.

very nice facility

They are all very friendly at The Brennity at Tradition. The staff is very forthcoming with all the essential information - they do a really do a great job keeping me informed.

The only small complaint I have is that there was a miscommunication on the meal plan. I am not sure if that was an issue on my side or theirs.

It's a very nice facility. Of the four places I took the time to look at and investigate, The Brennity at Tradition was the best.

I was very impressed with The Brennit...

I was very impressed with The Brennity at Tradition. It was very clean, and modern looking. First class for sure! We did not get to move in, but the charge nurse, and sales people that showed us around were very pleasant. This facility was the best out of all of the ones I considered.

Beautiful facility, and the...

Beautiful facility, and their memory care unit was very nice. No grouping as far as I could tell and most of the amenities wouldn't be used by the memory care residents.

Caring for a Loved One From Afar

The Brennity at Tradition was a Godsend for me and my 97 year aunt, both before and after she entered assisted living. Shortly after my aunt and I toured the facility, my aunt fell in her driveway and broke her pelvis. Since I live 800 miles away from her and she refused to call the doctor or an ambulance, I asked one of the ladies at the Brennity to go check on her. The head of the facility went to see my aunt , called the ambulance, and stayed at the hospital with her for awhile! I was amazed. They even saved an apartment for my aunt until she got out of rehab.
After getting out of rehab, my aunt went into a lovely assisted living apartment there. The staff knew that she was losing her memory, so they always escorted her to the dining room and back. They encouraged her to participate in activities. She was given additional physical therapy and occupational therapy to cope with memory loss - all done on site. The Brennity also has a nurse practitioner, a dentist, and a podiatrist which come there. You can arrange for them to see your loved one for an extra fee. The nurse practitioner stops by every week, and doesn't charge anything unless the patient needs something. After a year there, my aunt turned 98 and was frailer and needed additional help. I put my aunt in hospice care, and she was allowed to stay there in her apartment until her death. The staff was very caring and easy to communicate with. They always answered my phone calls and e-mails promptly. They really made a difference in my aunt's life and mine. I would recommend them to anyone.

This is a beautiful communi...

This is a beautiful community and location; however, the rates are very high for the services provided.

This is a nice community bu...

This is a nice community but got the distinct feeling that the community is struggling to survive. The villas were nice but pricing on the high side. Location in Port St. Lucie is not convenient to where I would prefer to live.

Beautiful, can't afford it.

Beautiful, can't afford it.