The Atlantic at Twin Hickory - Glen Allen, VA

Wonderful Place to live

I'm so glad to have found these Senior Living apartments.
It's beautiful here and everything is so nice. The people are friendly and very helpful. Wish I had found this earlier.

Thanks for The Atlantic at Twin Hickory

Excellent and clean facility. Friendly, cheerful & competent management. Roomy apartments, with large bathrooms. Close to Short Pump shops. Great activities throughout the month at low cost. Laundry facilities on each floor. Comfy common areason all floors. I can hardly wait to move in.

This was fantastic.

This was fantastic. She is really happy with it. Everything has been good. It's really clean, and they have been very responsive with any little maintenance issues that might come up. They have been extra friendly. They have really done a great job.

I definitely would not be interested ...

I definitely would not be interested in this location. It' further away from my kids than I am now, but it's a nice place cause we looked earler here for my mom.

MUST SEE LAST. Retirement Community @...

MUST SEE LAST. Retirement Community @55+age group. Free transport to Walmart/Ukrops, and for lunch every other Monday.

Just a little too far and has income ...

Just a little too far and has income limitations. Rooms are smaller than average. apartments are indoors, but elevator is available.

Here at The Atlantic at Twin Hickory we offer distinctive retirement living in a great location. Just minutes from Short Pump Mall, you are located in the Heartbeat of Glen Allen.

We have one bedroom with one bath apartments, and also two bedroom with two bath apartments available. We would love to take you on a tour of our NEW apartment community, and answer any questions that you may have.