Terrace Glen Village - Marion, IA has yet not published prices.

Review of Terrace Glen Village

Very nice place, feel at home in my new home here. Good staff - good to all, very helpful and caring, feel safe and in good hands. Good food, lots to do if wanted. Can say all food things about the Village

Review of Terrace Glen Village

Clean and attractive. Safe neighborhood. Good food. Layout of building. It's all inclusive - certain things don't require additional cost.

Review of Terrace Glen Village

It is refreshing to feel that I have been treated with truthfulness and compassion not only since I moved into TGV but during the entire building process. Now my children do not have to worry about me.

First rate in every aspect

It has been a pleasure to move into our new Terrace Glen Independent Living apartment! The attention to detail in every aspect has been top notch from the time we first met the Marketing Director, and later the rest of the team. Each and every person has been responsive to our every question or request. The apartments are spacious and filled with light. The food is wonderful and there are plenty of choices. Everything is squeaky clean and very pleasant. I can't think of anywhere else that we'd rather be living and I look forward to many happy days here at Terrace Glen Village.

Review of Terrace Glen Village

All interactions, particularly with Director of Marketing, [name removed] have been exceptionally high quality. She usually has all the answers, or gets them for you and reports back. She is extremely pleasant to deal with. We have visited sister communities and have been impressed by friendliness of staff and residents.

Luke Adams

Thank you so much, Maryann! We're so excited that you're with us.

Designed with active seniors in mind, Terrace Glen Village provides a secure environment where you can enjoy the independence and privacy of your own apartment, free of the day-to-day burdens of home ownership.