Tender Living Care - Spring, TX

Upbeat, caring owner and staff...highly recommend TLC.

Recently remodeled!

The Tender Living Care was a very nice place. When we moved my mother in they had remodeled and the community looked good. The care was well as [Removed] provided us with great guidance, but they could not provide the level of care that my loved one needed.

Great Place for My Mom

I have my mother living there and I am very happy with the care she's receiving. Staff is very caring with my mother and her needs as an elderly person. Very clean facility and all meals are cooked daily, I even ate there a few times. If you like a home like environment this is it. I would recommend Tender Living Care to any elder persons looking for a quiet and comfortable place to live in.

Great Place for My Mom

Sedentary Residents Only

First impression was that this was a clean, friendly and caring environment. We mentioned that our mom liked to stay busy and would enjoy being in the backyard or working in a garden. The director said that this sounded great and they could possibly even get her some work boots. But after moving in we were told that she needed to be medicated to keep her activity level down.
Staff always stayed close during visits. It was as if they wanted to see if mom might say something negative.
We were told that our mom would need to move out because they didn't have the ability to care for residents that were moving about during the day. And, when we asked for a refund of our deposit, we were told that this was a fee paid to A Place For Mom and we could not receive any refund.
This place started as a dream, but ended as a nightmare.

feedback

I have been over all pleased with the Tender Living Care. It has always been clean. I have walked in without calling ahead of time and am greeted with smiles. The care givers seem to take their job seriously. They give hugs and communicate with the residents on an individual basis.

My mom likes living there

It's a little bit pricey but I understand that they have to make an income too. My mom enjoys living there. It's really nice. I haven't been there while they're doing activities but from what I've heard from my mom they do bingo and board games and whatever so they do interact with the ones they're taking care of. The food is really good. I've tasted some of their home cooked meals and they've been really good.

No wheelchairs.