Tender Hearted Home Care - Salisbury, NC

Tender Hearted Home Care - Salisbury, NC has yet not published prices.

Review of Tender Hearted Home Care

During the 3 ½ years my father lived as a widower, our needs for Tender Hearted’s services range of from the simplest to the more complex as his health changed while I know they have Tender Heart in their name, that’s actually how I think of them. That reliability, flexibility. Members at Tender Hearted developed relationships as friends of my dad. Highly recommend and highly valued by a daughter who was living and caring for a parent out of state.

Review of Tender Hearted Home Care - Salisbury, NC

When my husband became unable to perform simple tasks, THHC was just what we needed. I work full time and the assistance given by the THHC team provided him with excellent care and helped me get household chores completed without me worrying about what was not getting done. My husband was not real receptive to the idea originally but he has been “all in” since the first visit.

I am blessed to have Tender Hearted to help careful my family member. The Tender Hearted team is first class. They are dependable, compassionate and professional. My family member looks forward to their visits and enjoys time spent with Tender Hearted caregivers. I have complete peace of mind knowing Tender Hearted is there. Tender Hearted is very accommodating and will arrange schedule to suit my family member is needs. I recommend Tender Hearted to anyone!

The care I experienced with Tender Hearted was excellent. All the care givers were top notch. The management was good at timing and scheduling. I have never had any complaints about them. I would surely recommend them to others.

There is NOTHING I can say bad about Tender Hearted. During the most difficult tie in my life, [removed] and [removed] along with all the homecare workers were God's angels in my time of need. The caregivers were much more than they became family. I honestly can't say enough about how much THHC helped me. Look no further for any home care

THHC took care of our mother over about a two year period. Their employees were always very professional and did a good job with our mother. The head of THHC took the time to check up periodically on how things were going and was always responsive to any concerns we had. We would have no reservation in recommending them.

Why Tender Hearted HHC should be a consideration for your needs

Tender Hearted HHC has been providing care for my mom for about a year now. It is managed on faith based values and the staff are very intuitive to the needs of the family. They provide plenty of options and levels for in home care and all the staffers are very professional, courteous and comforting with my mom. They are informative as to the daily routine of their charges and are quick to report changes or issues that may come up. They do a free in home assessment of possible safety issues and fall risks at the beginning of providing care and give the family a chance to meet with all staff who may provide care for a loved one. Tender Hearted HHC has been a blessing to my mom and I and I've been very pleased with this relationship.

It's been a God send!!!

Working with Tender Hearted Home Care has been wonderful. The caregivers are very friendly and caring. My mom has adjusted well which definitely gives me peace of mind. I would highly recommend them!

Renee Gray

You and your mother were a pleasure to work with! We are so glad to be able to help during a difficult transition.

I would recommend them to anyone especially in the area.

Renee has been very nice, and continues to follow up with me even though I went with another agency. The only reason I chose another agency is that they were more local to me. Tender Hearted tries to give discounts to veterans and widows of veterans. I would recommend them to anyone especially in the area. As far as communication, and follow up they are great.

TenderHearted Home Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Salisbury, NC area. The care services we provide include:
Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers, Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care, Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's & Dementia Care, Meal Preparation, Medication Reminders, Running Errands

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.