Bayada Nurses - Winston-Salem, NC

Bayada Nurses - Winston-Salem, NC has yet not published prices.

I am very pleased with Bayada.

They are doing great now, initially, they were having some employee issues. There were some times in the first few weeks, where people wouldn't show up or we couldn't get anyone to come out. Once they hired some more people it's worked out great. The people in the office are great, and the girls are good, and we are able now to get the same couple of people out. We started at a rough time, and they have improved since then. Ally is super, the girls they have now are wonderful. I liked that they were local to us, even being a national organization, they had a local location. I liked that they were very clear on what they charged and how they worked. I am very pleased with Bayada.

Since 1975, Bayada Nurses has helped people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Bayada Nurses provides skilled, rehabilitative, therapeutic, and personal home health care services to children, adults, and seniors nationwide.

Bayada Nurses meets the stringent standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)—the nation's premiere standards-setting and accrediting body in health care.

Our clients' care needs are case managed by a staff supervisor and a registered nurse (RN) supervisor. Bayada Nurses offers a multi-disciplinary, team-based approach to caring, which includes registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), physical therapists (PTs), occupational therapists (OTs), speech therapists (STs), social workers (MSWs), home health aides (HHAs), companions, and homemakers. Our field employees are thoroughly screened, fully insured, and are clinical experts through ongoing education and skills assessments.

We believe our clients and their families deserve home care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—Bayada Nurses' core values.