|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Very impressed!! I would lo...
Very impressed!! I would love to see my Aunt living there! Very professional staff (Sahar and Pam) and I hope they have an opening soon.
From the Office
We are a residential care facility for the elderly located adjacent to beautiful Wine Country Temecula. We have over 20 years of experience in the medical field and caring for the elderly - we have the highest standard of caring and we strive to instill the same high standard in all our employees. Our philosophy of caring is centered around socialization in all it's forms - that is why we have a rich activities calendar taking advantage of our beautiful surroundings and also taking advantage of new forms of socialization such as internet.
When you do make it out we hope you can join us for our monthly family BBQ - we are located adjacent to Temecula Wine Country and you will love the peace and quiet out in the backyard. You can actually see the stars at night! Of course in addition to socialization there are many thing we care about deeply - cleanliness in all it's aspects being one of the most important - "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" as the old proverb says.