The Hills of Alcoba II - Temecula, CA

Everything is going well!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and I have to say things have been going really well for her. She has really adapted well into her new living environment and is happy. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the other activities they have for the residents. Overall we have been pleased with our choice of this facility and would recommend it to anyone.

Closets Location

My dad seems to be doing ok it's a big adjustment after living on his own than being surrounded by people all the time. We visited quite a few communities and this one seemed to be the best fit mainly due to the location. The staffing is nice friendly and accommodating. The facility is kept clean and it seems to be well maintained. Dad hasn't complained about the food so I am assuming that he likes it.

Mother's Care

I liked that care that was given to my mom here. The staff was very caring and attentive. She was not always pleased with the meals due to her special diet needs The community is clean and taken care of. They do have activities for those who can participate. I would recommend other families to this community for good care and value for a loved one.