A Dignified Care II - Temecula, CA

It has been good!

It has been a good experience for my mother so far in this home. The place is clean and maintained well. The caregivers are friendly and welcoming, I would recommend this place.

I took a tour!

The home was a very nice place, but It did not seem to have a number of activities that I was looking for since it is a smaller place. I met everyone including the 5 residents that lived there, and everyone was very nice. It would be a perfect for someone looking for a place like this.

A Dignified Care, Inc is a residential care facility for elderly located in a quiet neighborhood in Temecula. Our facility is run by the owners themselves and will ensure you receive the best quality assistance 24 hours a day with tender, love and care. You will feel that home-like atmosphere with our staff's dedicated service and care. We also offer planned meals indoor/outdoor activities, custom care plans created to fit your needs and much more.