We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
At Pine Tree Cottage we take living personally. That's why we offer our seniors a variety of living arrangements, amenities, services, meal plans, social activities and care. It's a broad range of options that help seniors enjoy a full life — all on their own terms.
Our range of services, care and lifestyle options offer seniors choices and allow them to live life on their terms.
At Pine Tree Cottage we encourage independent living, seniors enjoy an active and more independent lifestyle without the worry of household maintenance.
Pine Tree Cottage is a family owned and managed facility. It is conveniently located in the beautiful Temecula Valley close to the Wine Country.
Our fully qualified and caring staff strive to promote and maintain individual care and dignity of the highest standard. The care staff provides quality, respectful, compassionate care to individual cultural and religious needs in a relaxed and homey atmosphere, thus enabling the residents to live to their physical, social and psychological potential.
Our care staff, who are sensitive to the dignity and safety of residents are always on hand in those times of need to ensure residents benefit from the best support care available.