Pine Tree Cottage RCFE - Temecula, CA

The best!

My mom lived at Pine Tree Cottage RCFE for over one year before she passed away at age 90. We could not have chosen a better place for her for her last years. The owner and manager is truly concerned with the residents well being. The caregivers are experienced, educated, caring and and compassionate. This is the next best thing to living with family (maybe better!) I highly recommend this for any family member whom you love a lot.

Very nice residence, clean,...

Very nice residence, clean, liked caregiver but the director, Irene, was a bit 'over sell'. I didn't feel very confident with her but I think she may do a good job. I would consider the home for my Aunt as a 2nd choice.

Bad Vibes Within Two Minutes

That one I would not recommend. We made an appointment and we went there and the lady wasn't there because she had double booked. The big thing was that we saw how the residents were treated. We had really bad vibes within two minutes of being there. Our observations were only for a few minutes. We went in the house and they did try to walk us around but they weren't going to answer any questions because they weren't the owners, they were just the caregivers. One man was yelling for help and they ignored him so we just didn't feel right about it.

Perfect place for mom...fairly new - ...

Perfect place for mom...fairly new - Cheerful, Clean, good location in Temecula -2 health care providers on staff 24/7. Planned activites and beautiful back yard with small veggie garden. We loved this place. 4 resident capacity. The Director is a very caring lady

Loved it! I loved the outside and in...

Loved it! I loved the outside and inside. And I loved the Director. I want to bring my mom there next week so she can see it for herself.

At Pine Tree Cottage we take living personally. That's why we offer our seniors a variety of living arrangements, amenities, services, meal plans, social activities and care. It's a broad range of options that help seniors enjoy a full life — all on their own terms.
Our range of services, care and lifestyle options offer seniors choices and allow them to live life on their terms.

At Pine Tree Cottage we encourage independent living, seniors enjoy an active and more independent lifestyle without the worry of household maintenance.
Pine Tree Cottage is a family owned and managed facility. It is conveniently located in the beautiful Temecula Valley close to the Wine Country.

Our fully qualified and caring staff strive to promote and maintain individual care and dignity of the highest standard. The care staff provides quality, respectful, compassionate care to individual cultural and religious needs in a relaxed and homey atmosphere, thus enabling the residents to live to their physical, social and psychological potential.

Our care staff, who are sensitive to the dignity and safety of residents are always on hand in those times of need to ensure residents benefit from the best support care available.