Temple Park Living - Murrieta, CA

Very nice neighborhood. Beautiful interior home.
Care giver had nice appearance. Lots of room for wheelchair travel...

Loving nursing staff!

This was such a wonderful place! My mother spent a short time there, but the nursing staff gave her the best loving care that anyone could have given her in her last days of living. The nurses even gave my money back when my mother stayed in hospice for less time than we had expected. They were truly a gift from God!

Very Private and Homey

This place is spotless nicely decorated. There are only 3 other residents currently there so there are not any activities going on. However, the care that my dad is getting is very good. The staff is patient and caring and respectful to the residents they make them feel like this is their home. My dad does not like the food there they use no spices or herbs the food is very bland for his liking.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my dad since he has recently moved into this community. The staff have been very helpful with the move and I am comfortable with the care they are providing him so far. He has no complaints about the food and enjoys participating in activities from time to time with other residents. Overall its a very clean facility and we are happy.

Property appeared very clean, I felt comfortable as soon as I walked into the facility. Staff was friendly. [removed] was very nice and able to answer all my questions, I felt at ease & feel this may be a good fit for my mother in law.

EXCEPTIONAL Temple Park

Temple Park is an amazing home. My mother (who suffered from vascular dementia) was a resident at Temple Park and, because of the excellent owners and staff, her last years with us were rich and fulfilling. The home is very clean, the residents are safe and well fed, and they receive warm, caring, and constant care and attention. I am so grateful to the staff and owners for providing a place that offers such great care and dignity to the residents.

Wonderful home. It's a beautiful place and the caregivers are excellent.

They are quick to respond to care nee...

They are quick to respond to care needs. The staff at this community is very friendly. They could have more activities.

We toured a lot of other communities before selecting Temple Park Living. We chose them because of their location. They have decent parking options.

30 cancellation policy. dog is prese...

30 cancellation policy. dog is present. Clean. Caretaker LVN, spoke English. No bed rails

like a lot, speaks some german, has 2...

like a lot, speaks some german, has 2 care givers 24 hours and 2 more during am and pm hours. nutrieses maels, big room, bath right across. off date close to me,go to park and restaurants