We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Temecula Valley Assisted Living is a Residential Care Facility for the Elderly located in the winery city of Temecula. We operate 24-hour 7- days a week. Our facility is set up to give your loved one a feel of being in your own home. Our facility is decorated with modern decor that will be pleasant to the eyes and peaceful to the mind. A patio area with furnitures is available for our clients to enjoy the outdoor scenery of nature at the backyard. Our main focus is to provide the best care possible to meet the mental and physical needs of your loved one. We have professionally trained staff who are compassionate with very caring heart. We exercise the Golden Rule of 'Do to others what you want others to do unto you'.
We provide three well balanced meals and snacks every day of the week. Daily activities are scheduled to help motivate and entertain your loved one. Our door is open to the family to visit their loved one throughout the week.
We will be pleased to give you a tour of our facility and meet with you in person. We hope you give us the opportunity to care and provide for the needs of your loved one.