Task Home Care Services - Westport, CT

Task Home Care Services - Westport, CT has yet not published prices.

Our Experience With the Agency

So far so good and it has a been a good experience for my parents. Most of the caregivers are local but the office is an hour away and it makes it a little hard to get someone out to us if that person has called out. We are missing the care management. A meeting with a new caregiver would be nice. Overall, my parents like the 3 caregivers that assist them.

Father Well with This Home Care

My father is doing great since he started to receive home care services from this agency. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. Our care giver is working out great. She helps with personal care, cooking, and cleaning. This is a home care agency I would recommend, it is working out well for us.

Very attentive!!

My mother has a live-in caregiver to help her from the Task Home Care Services. The caregiver is very nice and attentive. She helps my mother with light housekeeping, meals and any other tasks she may need help with. She came with my mother to our thanksgiving dinner, and I liked the amount of attention she was giving her.

Getting right to it!

The people that run this place has been great. The director has been understanding and willing to work with us. The first 2 people that they sent here did not work out, but they have been doing there best to get someone better compatible with her.

Outstanding service and care

This is a nice service for great care. We were happy with the care taker who help out with the cooking, and laundry and light house keeping responsibilities . The care taker was very helpful when it came to keeping my mom entertained. We would recommend the service and the care taker to other families for the excellent care and value we received.

Everything Is Working Well With This Home Care

Everything is working out very well with this home care agency. The care givers they have sent out have been great. They help me some cooking, cleaning, and personal. It has been a great experience for me with this home care agency. It is an agency I would recommend.

A good service!!

The caregiver that comes to help is always on time and helps with various things around the house as well as some personnel needs. When setting up the service the staff were nice and knowledgable.