Comfort Keepers - Bremerton, WA

Comfort Keepers - Bremerton, WA has yet not published prices.

Excellent care provided as needed.

When I needed in-home caregivers for my husband, Comfort Keepers, Bremerton, was able to provide compassionate, well-trained people on short notice. As my husband's condition declined rapidly, Comfort Keepers was again able to meet our needs for more hours of care with excellent, helpful caregivers. Upon his death, the caregiver stayed with me she was sure that I would be all right alone. I would highly recommend this organization.

Great people

I really enjoy the company and companionship Comfort Keepers has to offer me.

The care varies: some caregivers are great and others are not well trained

They're an enormous convenience but they have limitations. The care is variable. There are different people involved - some are a 5 and some are as low as a 2. The owner of the company called me and asked me how they can improve which I was very impressed with. He seemed to generally want information instead of just encouragement or confirmation.

Sometimes the send us superb people and sometimes they send us people that are not as well trained or prepared as I wish they were. At the moment we have a woman who works her tail off and does what she knows to do very well but they haven't told her enough about what she is supposed to do. There were people that know what they were doing from A to Z and do it with cheer, calm and real delighted willingness.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.