Homewatch Caregivers of Western Washington - Mountlake Terrace, WA

Homewatch Caregivers of Western Washington - Mountlake Terrace, WA has yet not published prices.

Pleasant staff

We used Synergy Homecare for my husband, and the staff was really quite pleasant. We originally had caregiving scheduled for three days a week for four hours a day, but when the caregiver took my husband out, they would be alright for a couple of hours, but then he would want to come home. We decided to stop using it because we were paying a lot of money for only half the time. It was good while we did use it though, so I would recommend it.

In Home care and comfort.

We have been very happy with this service. They have been able to get someone to come to our home and help with some responsibilities for mom. We like the care taker that arrives on time. We have been able to have some one who will take care of her medications and some personal care. We would recommend this service to other families for the good reliable care that they will receive.

A great service

My brother is very pleased with the service this agency provides. The caregiver is on time and helps with light housekeeping, taking him to appointments and the grocery store. They also help with carrying his oxygen tank and help keep him moving. The owner came out to the house, explained everything up front and helped to make sure the caregiver was the right one to fit his needs.

Attentive to my loved ones needs!!

Homewatch Caregivers of Western Washington have provided service to my loved one. They have been very attentive to my loved ones needs and are always on time for his appointments. They also have done an excellent job at keeping me in the loop with his progression and updates with his care,

They worked out pretty well.

They worked out pretty well. I didn't have any major complaints, everyone showed up on time. Everything went pretty smoothly.

Ann was responsive and provided great information on their services.

Everyone that came to the house was very helpful in taking care of my mom. I would highly recommend them.

Took A Lot Of Stress Off Of Me

Finding this home care agency has really taken a lot of stress off of me. My uncle has adjusted very well to the caregiver coming and helping him out and comments that he really likes her. He was resistant at the beginning so this is great to hear. I had some concerns with the housekeeping, but the agency was very responsive to addressing my concerns, and the problem was fixed. They follow my directions for caring for him very well. I would just say it is important that you are involved in the process so they know how to best care for your loved one. I would recommend this home care.

We have been very pleased with them.

It's working out very well so far. We have been very pleased with them. They have been reliable and helpful.

Decent

The caregivers that they sent out have been decent so far. The administrative staff was very helpful in helping us find the type of caregiver we needed and working around our schedule.

I thought the providers were average-if your organization can implement Lisa's care-giving philosophy as a baseline standard you will really have something. The standard of care that she presented is the reason I added an extra half star. Felt the quality of care was alright but providers lacked initiative.

We’ve happy so far.

It’s impeccable. We want the most important things taken care of and they are. They can take my mom out for walks in the park across the street. It’s important to make sure she takes her med on time and they are able to help with that. The one time they needed to reschedule, we booked with another lady and it worked out fine. We’ve happy so far.

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest and most trusted providers of customized in-home care services. We know that inviting someone into your home is an important and complex decision, and we uphold our values throughout the time we work with you.

We develop a comprehensive care plan for every client.

We start with an in-home assessment with you and your family member and end up with a personalized plan that changes according to your family’s needs. Our services include comprehensive care, quality of life care and companion care. We are happy to send caregivers to your family member’s residence to keep them company, take them to appointments, as well as provide care coaching for their daily routines. Our services are flexible and supportive as your loved-one’s needs change because we know that care giving needs to be a dynamic and involved process.

We focus on matching your family with a caregiver who is aligned with your needs and wants.

Our caregivers are hand-selected professionals who make it their goal to provide committed care to your family. As a trusted member of our team, the caregivers are triple screened and continually trained to provide compassionate and highly skilled care giving. Their priority is to maintain your loved-one’s independence while making sure that they have the care to sustain a normal daily schedule.

Homewatch CareGivers is affordable and accessible.

Our care is aligned with continual education and support from our home office. Whether it be from a few hours a day to 24-hour care, we want your family to receive the best possible at home care, wherever home may be.